Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Very happy with new deal-Samsung Galaxy S2

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service

Very happy with new deal-Samsung Galaxy S2

Old 27-12-2011, 00:20   #46
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Very happy with new deal-Samsung Galaxy S2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky Trevor View Post
I see the Samsung Galaxy S2 is no longer available on Virgin. A mate at work is gutted as his contract is coming to an end and he was going to get it.

Galaxy W and Ace are on there though.
It's only unavailable as its out of stock. Back in January.
Old 05-02-2012, 15:40   #47
clumsymum
Inactive

Services: BB M TV L and V+ Phone L
clumsymum is on a distinguished roadclumsymum is on a distinguished road

What is the best deal I'm likely to get on a Galaxy s2 at the moment please. Not currently a Virgin mobile customer, but we do have Virgin Media accounts both for home AND for the business.

I've had a look at the published tariffs, Do Virgin mobile negotiate deals, or are the tariffs fixed?
clumsymum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 16:22   #48
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

Customer deals can be seen via this page http://shop.virginmedia.com/existing...hly-offer.html
Old 09-02-2012, 14:30   #49
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by clumsymum View Post
Do Virgin mobile negotiate deals, or are the tariffs fixed?
I got offered a £20.99 tariff for £17.99 without even asking for a deal, so it looks like they have some ability to entice you.

Cheers

Grim
GrimUpNorth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2012, 22:24   #50
TAZMANUK
cf.addict

Services: Ultimate Volt Package, V6, 1 gig bb, WiFi max 2 pods, maxit TV, anytime chatter
TAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the roughTAZMANUK is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to TAZMANUK

Ive got two issues with this phone echo and rebooting anyone else gave them.

Echo is where youre on a call and u can hear own voice second phone randomly reboots when wifi or maybe sdcard in use.

Samsung claimed issued fixed in 2.4.5 and 2.4.6 but virgin havent released either if these updates on researching more neither these updates address the random rebooting and now samsung claim 4.0 address both issues out march.

But i have no faith in virgin will release these updates and wont be stuck with a second replacement phone after reporting this to customer services on 5th day as u have 14 days to return so ive done my bit im waiting for update a call back im now on 9th day if it goes passed 14 tough ive reported my issue on 5th day of owning it.

If no joy its going back ill either ask for loan phone till they sort these issues out that samsung are fobbing me off with fixed in update after update sorry not buying it.

Ive sent msg to vm twitter team to vm facebook to contact at ceo team.....when wed comes ive thrown in towel and change phone to htc sensation or move provider that has the current update on the s2 see if its fixed on that.
TAZMANUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 18:05   #51
Tricky Trevor
cf.geek

Services: Gig1,Ultimate Volt,Virgin 360x2, O2 mobile
Tricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of QuadsTricky Trevor has a fine set of Quads

Samsung have announced that Ice Cream Sandwich will arrive on March 15........My birthday!!!

http://crave.cnet.co.uk/mobiles/sams...arch-50007230/