Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin Mobile & HTC Desire

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Virgin Mobile & HTC Desire

Old 25-06-2010, 23:00   #46
rocker
Inactive

rocker can only hope to improve
Re: Virgin Mobile & HTC Desire

[QUOTE=Masque;35044868]I am not denying it as I do not work for Virgin Mobile.

Virgin Media, Virgin mobile. It's all crap service these days.
rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 25-06-2010, 23:10   #47
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker View Post

No, it's not.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2010, 08:51   #48
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:

Are you actually a customer?

If not how can you comment.

I have been a Virginmedia customer for around 15 years through all its various guises with no real major issues in that time and I do not have a BT line to my property and nor do I want one.

As for Virgin Mobile I have been a customer for around 5 years and the only issue I have is the 10p charge for calling technical support.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 12:52   #49
rocker
Inactive

Yes, I'm a customer. How typical of a Virgin customer service person to doubt what the customer says.

But they have finally, after two months and many broken promises, replaced my faulty HTC. They have yet to refund me for overcharging on 3 occasions, for the cost of taking their calls while abroad, for accidentally removing my roaming facility while I was away on business.

But I'm sure with staff such as you I can be confident of being treated with respect and honesty
Old 14-08-2010, 13:50   #50
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Yes, I'm a customer. How typical of a Virgin customer service person to doubt what the customer says.

But they have finally, after two months and many broken promises, replaced my faulty HTC. They have yet to refund me for overcharging on 3 occasions, for the cost of taking their calls while abroad, for accidentally removing my roaming facility while I was away on business.

But I'm sure with staff such as you I can be confident of being treated with respect and honesty
Not doubting just asking a question and giving my experience of Virgin Mobile as well.
Old 14-08-2010, 15:01   #51
rocker
Inactive

So why did you say
"Are you actually a customer?

If not how can you comment."

as you're staff, your opinion isn't really valid.
Old 14-08-2010, 15:03   #52
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
So why did you say

I was a customer well before I was a member of staff and I am not a Virgin Mobile staff member either.

I am a customer because I want to be not because I work for them so quite valid.
Old 14-08-2010, 15:21   #53
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
So why did you say

Saying

'It's all crap service these days' isn't a valid statement either as you don't speak for ALL the people who use them.

You may experience a crap service but it doesn't mean it all is.

I don't experience a crap service.

I also get my 10 refunded if I make a call and it's their fault
Old 14-08-2010, 15:26   #54
rocker
Inactive

i think you guys , with over 20,000 posts between you, need to find something more exciting to occupy yourselves with....
Old 14-08-2010, 15:29   #55
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Quote:
i think you guys , with over 20,000 posts between you, need to find something more exciting to occupy yourselves with....
Ah so having what you said repeated back makes you think I'm in some way not occupied.

Maybe you should consider actually thinking before posting? That way when you make a comment you later realise is false you don't have to start talking crap.
Old 14-08-2010, 15:29   #56
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Quite a non retort there to say the least.

You did notice my displeasure at Virgin Mobiles 10p charge which is quite annoying.
Old 14-08-2010, 17:32   #57
AndyCambs
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media XL Broadband XL Virgin Mobile V+ installed! and a happy Virgin Media customer
AndyCambs has reached the bronze age
AndyCambs has reached the bronze ageAndyCambs has reached the bronze ageAndyCambs has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
Quite a non retort there to say the least.

You did notice my displeasure at Virgin Mobiles 10p charge which is quite annoying.
But you could always email them through your online account and do away with the 10p call charge. I've done that and had them call me back.
AndyCambs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 18:50   #58
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyCambs View Post
But you could always email them through your online account and do away with the 10p call charge. I've done that and had them call me back.
I know but if you need to sort it at the time I just bite the bullet as it is just 10p even though its an annoying little charge.
Old 28-08-2010, 07:48   #59
tucker61
Inactive

Services: Vivid200, v6, full house tv pack
tucker61 is just really nicetucker61 is just really nicetucker61 is just really nicetucker61 is just really nicetucker61 is just really nicetucker61 is just really nice

Thinking of getting htc after contract runs out next week.
What's the cheapest deal available for a free phone for virgin customers?
Dial a phone doing for £20.00 month on o2 but no data included.
Are there plenty of good quality games on htc (currently use iPod touch)
Does logmein ignition work on htc?
Does BBC iplayer stream ok?
What about other channels?
tucker61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2010, 08:30   #60
zing_deleted

Android has loads of games available for it. It may be worth waiting to see what you can get with the Desire HD next month or October