Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | 300 mins 300 text for £10 is back until the 1st Oct

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service

300 mins 300 text for £10 is back until the 1st Oct

Old 15-08-2007, 10:08   #1
logo
Inactive

logo is an unknown quantity at this point
300 mins 300 text for £10 is back until the 1st Oct

If any of you are with Virgin Media the 300 mins and 300 texts for £10 is back until 1st Oct. The promo starts sunday 26th Aug.

Anyone on the 100 mins and 100 texts can upgrade to this during the promo period.

Enjoy
logo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 15-08-2007, 10:15   #2
Paul H
Permanently Banned

Paul H doesn't have many friendsPaul H doesn't have many friendsPaul H doesn't have many friends
Re: 300 mins 300 text for £10 is back until the 1st Oct

Good news for a change!
Paul H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2007, 11:53   #3
piggy
Inactive

piggy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul H View Post
Good news for a change!
thats better!!!!! and i do like the new avatar
piggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2007, 21:23   #4
willas00
Inactive

Services: Virgin TV L, PlusNet BB, PlusNet Landline
willas00 will become famous soon enoughwillas00 will become famous soon enoughwillas00 will become famous soon enough

Sure is great I was about to subscribe to the 100mins and texts today they rang me up to say some stuff had been sorted and i asked the bloke about it and said i heared the 300mins and texts offer was back they have kinda messed it up for me but its added to my account to start from the 18th
willas00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2007, 17:56   #5
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Yup I just signed up for this too - I was spending far too much in credit on my pay as you go tmobile.

Just hope the virgin sim works fine in my sony ericsson k610i T-Mobile phone.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2007, 18:48   #6
tweetypie/8
Permanently Banned

Services: vmxl virgin vmbb virgin mobile
tweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by logo View Post
If any of you are with Virgin Media the 300 mins and 300 texts for £10 is back until 1st Oct. The promo starts sunday 26th Aug.

Anyone on the 100 mins and 100 texts can upgrade to this during the promo period.

Enjoy
yippee
tweetypie/8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 17:26   #7
gadge
Inactive

Services: Sky+ Hd Multiroom,Unlimited Broadband,Unlimited Phone,WD Tv
gadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpack

Ive just signed up bye o2 been a good two years knowing you,she told me thease 300 mins can be used any time of the day is this correct?.
gadge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 17:35   #8
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadge View Post
Ive just signed up bye o2 been a good two years knowing you,she told me thease 300 mins can be used any time of the day is this correct?.
Yes it is. Any time any network.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 17:44   #9
gadge
Inactive

Services: Sky+ Hd Multiroom,Unlimited Broadband,Unlimited Phone,WD Tv
gadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpackgadge has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Yes it is. Any time any network.
plus 01 numbers she said aswell.
How does wap work is that seperate?
gadge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2007, 17:54   #10
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Wap is charged at 0.5p per Kb
Old 20-08-2007, 17:59   #11
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadge View Post
plus 01 numbers she said aswell.
How does wap work is that seperate?
WAP is seperate - See link below for tariffs Virgin Mobile Bites section:-

http://www.virginmobile.com/vm/gener...rif.shop.sm018

Also any unused minutes or texts for the month, roll over for one more month and so on. So if you have only used 100 minutes and or texts the following month, you will get 300+200 = 500 any minutes and 300+200 = 500 texts.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2007, 11:15   #12
tweetypie/8
Permanently Banned

Services: vmxl virgin vmbb virgin mobile
tweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by logo View Post

Enjoy
its brilliant i have been on it quite a while now with no probs,i just put the missus on to it last week
tweetypie/8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2007, 12:46   #13
Pushkar
Inactive

Pushkar is just really nicePushkar is just really nicePushkar is just really nicePushkar is just really nicePushkar is just really nicePushkar is just really nice

Where do you get a sim from?
Pushkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2007, 19:20   #14
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaiLZ View Post
http://allyours.virginmedia.com/html...ustoffers.html
Old 27-08-2007, 21:58   #15
dave_dph
Inactive

dave_dph has a spectacular aura about themdave_dph has a spectacular aura about themdave_dph has a spectacular aura about themdave_dph has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaiLZ View Post
You can call 0800 408 9342
dave_dph is offline   Reply With Quote