Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Lobster 575 virgin phone

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service

Lobster 575 virgin phone

Old 26-10-2006, 12:42   #16
raefil
cf.addict

raefil is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Lobster 575 virgin phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
Oh the whole what do you think of the phone is it ok?
its my daughters, shes 12 and thinks shes the Bees knees with it lol. Its worth purchasing the data cord with it tho
raefil is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 26-10-2006, 13:22   #17
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M

Bleh, Nokias come with it as standard now, others should follow
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2006, 20:45   #18
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
Oh the whole what do you think of the phone is it ok?
I've had one sent to me - seeing as its free what the hell?

It's okay, its nothing to get excited about. It's obviously nowhere near close as my Samsung. It's not for the Mobile fashion guru's. It's more of a 'yesterday' mobile.

But if all you care about is being able to make and receive calls, send SMS and MMS messages and want to be able to take photo's or record a video clip, play Java games - It's got one game (Ball). Then you may like this phone. Comes in two colours, pink or black. (Obviously mines black ).
It's also quite small and light, which is what I'd say is the only outstanding feature of the phone.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2006, 20:47   #19
Jules
Inactive

Services: Don't have a clue any more.
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars

Sorry to tell you Mick and I am sure you will be disappointed to know that they ran out of pink ones. not that I could get one any way

Sounds like the phone would have been fine for me, all I use mine for is to text and make calls, never use Bluetooth etc
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2006, 21:45   #20
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Not disappointed at all Jules...

Got a pic of both colours....

Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2006, 11:20   #21
Jules
Inactive

Services: Don't have a clue any more.
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars

Shall I pass you the salt so that you can rub it in to the wounds lol

So are you going to be useing your other phone and selling the Lobster on Ebay?
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2006, 17:34   #22
mrspogle
Inactive

mrspogle is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone know where i can buy the data cable for lobster 575 the holy grail maybe easier to find!!
mrspogle is offline   Reply With Quote