Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | How long till it goes up?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service

How long till it goes up?

Old 24-01-2007, 11:14   #1
caveman
Inactive

caveman is an unknown quantity at this point
How long till it goes up?

What a fantastic offer. Thing is I am not one to keep changing networks or chasing deals. My question is, how long do you guys imagine it will stay at £10 before they increase cost or reduce calls.
caveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 24-01-2007, 11:19   #2
Tightscot
Inactive

Tightscot has reached the bronze age
Tightscot has reached the bronze ageTightscot has reached the bronze ageTightscot has reached the bronze ageTightscot has reached the bronze ageTightscot has reached the bronze ageTightscot has reached the bronze ageTightscot has reached the bronze ageTightscot has reached the bronze ageTightscot has reached the bronze ageTightscot has reached the bronze ageTightscot has reached the bronze ageTightscot has reached the bronze ageTightscot has reached the bronze ageTightscot has reached the bronze age
Re: How long till it goes up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman View Post
What a fantastic offer. Thing is I am not one to keep changing networks or chasing deals. My question is, how long do you guys imagine it will stay at £10 before they increase cost or reduce calls.
huh?
Tightscot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2007, 11:33   #3
caveman
Inactive

Sorry for confusion. What I am saying is I would have to change networks on two of our phones to benefit from this offer. Though I wouldn't if I thought it lasted only a year.
Old 24-01-2007, 11:34   #4
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M

Perhaps start at the beginning?
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2007, 11:35   #5
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Services: Canal Digital: 50/10
Druchii has a nice shiny star
Druchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny star

They're on about the Virgin £10 deal i think. What with it being in the Virgin Mobile section and them stating £10...
Druchii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2007, 11:36   #6
AndyCambs
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media XL Broadband XL Virgin Mobile V+ installed! and a happy Virgin Media customer
AndyCambs has reached the bronze age
AndyCambs has reached the bronze ageAndyCambs has reached the bronze ageAndyCambs has reached the bronze age

I think it's a long term offer.
AndyCambs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2007, 11:51   #7
TheNorm
Inactive

Services: Sky TV, VM TV, 20meg bb, tel, and a lobster (but the lobster died).
TheNorm has a nice shiny star
TheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny star

I saw the title of this thread and thought caveman had just swallowed a little blue pill...
TheNorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2007, 12:17   #8
caveman
Inactive

Should I start again?
Old 24-01-2007, 12:40   #9
Jules
Inactive

Services: Don't have a clue any more.
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars

As far as any one knows so far it is not going to go up, but who really knows.
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2007, 14:00   #10
NEONKNIGHT

Question Re: How long till it goes up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
As far as any one knows so far it is not going to go up, but who really knows.
Whats not going to go up/stay the same/shake it all about Any useful links and full story would be nice! Ta.
Old 24-01-2007, 14:09   #11
Jules
Inactive

Services: Don't have a clue any more.
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars

Sorry Neon it wasn't very clear was it lol.

I was told that there are no plans to alter the price in the future on numerous occasions when talking to Virgin mobile (before during and after they refused me the offer )
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2007, 14:31   #12
NEONKNIGHT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
Sorry Neon it wasn't very clear was it lol.

I was told that there are no plans to alter the price in the future on numerous occasions when talking to Virgin mobile (before during and after they refused me the offer )
Hi Jules, thanks for the quick reply!
Old 24-01-2007, 19:13   #13
bonzoe
cf.mega poster

bonzoe has much to be proud ofbonzoe has much to be proud ofbonzoe has much to be proud ofbonzoe has much to be proud ofbonzoe has much to be proud ofbonzoe has much to be proud ofbonzoe has much to be proud ofbonzoe has much to be proud ofbonzoe has much to be proud ofbonzoe has much to be proud of

Thought that the terms and conditions state that the offer expires on 31/12/06, even though the offer is still there.

Well confusion here, Virgin Mobile site gives expiry as above, NTL give expiry 31/03/07
bonzoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 09:30   #14
tweetypie/8
Permanently Banned

Services: vmxl virgin vmbb virgin mobile
tweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman View Post
enjoy it whilst you have it i am,ive been with virgin 7 yrs now and i have no complaints i think they are the best provider out there,i am with ntl 12 yrs and they have had their moments but i have found a big improvement in their service over the past 2yrs so just hang in there.
tweetypie/8 is offline   Reply With Quote