Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Quad Play to launch his week

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service

Quad Play to launch his week

Old 12-10-2006, 10:21   #61
SparkyM
Inactive

SparkyM is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Quad Play to launch his week

I havent had chance to contact them, but my online bill does say "Your Current Bundle : Virgin 10 with 300+300" and a direct debit has been set up....
SparkyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 12-10-2006, 15:38   #62
AndyCambs
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media XL Broadband XL Virgin Mobile V+ installed! and a happy Virgin Media customer
AndyCambs has reached the bronze age
AndyCambs has reached the bronze ageAndyCambs has reached the bronze ageAndyCambs has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyM View Post
I havent had chance to contact them, but my online bill does say "Your Current Bundle : Virgin 10 with 300+300" and a direct debit has been set up....
After 3 phone calls - mine does now - but not sure about the "How much you've spent" being £5.40...

First they set it up as PAYG, then I think they added my direct debit, but crucially left it as PAYG contract.

Now it says the same as you fortunately!
AndyCambs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2006, 20:30   #63
mr_bo
Inactive

Services: V+ | o2 BB
mr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful onemr_bo is the helpful one

Hiya, anyone know what type of sim you get, 2g or 3g?

Thanks in advance.
mr_bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2007, 09:42   #64
bob_a_builder
Inactive

bob_a_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_a_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_a_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_a_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_a_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_a_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_a_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_a_builder is a splendid one to beholdbob_a_builder is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
but not sure about the "How much you've spent" being £5.40...
We had similar, almost as soon as the account was set up, we had spent £5 ? according to online billing info
Now I can see an on line bill it says "airtime transfer" or similar - not sure what thats about ?

Can't find out at the moment since although I manage all the accounts in our household, so have all security passwords etc they won't speak to me since its in my wifes name, would only speak to her, actually I think any woman would have done - account in female name, = must hear female voice on phone - I'd already passed all their security checks but still refused to talk to me
bob_a_builder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2007, 09:48   #65
TheNorm
Inactive

Services: Sky TV, VM TV, 20meg bb, tel, and a lobster (but the lobster died).
TheNorm has a nice shiny star
TheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny starTheNorm has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_a_builder View Post
...they won't speak to me since its in my wifes name, would only speak to her, actually I think any woman would have done - account in female name, = must hear female voice on phone - I'd already passed all their security checks but still refused to talk to me
The same thing happens to me when I try to renew my wife's car insurance. I think it's to do with the Data Protection Act.
TheNorm is offline   Reply With Quote