Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | TIVO screenshots

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

one of original free remote customers

Old 21-02-2011, 14:53   #1
mikcoles
Inactive

Services: VirginMedia Premier collection.
mikcoles is just really nicemikcoles is just really nicemikcoles is just really nicemikcoles is just really nicemikcoles is just really nicemikcoles is just really nice
one of original free remote customers

Was wondering if anyone else who had the free remote for tivo and registered their unique number. Got email back to say I would be contacted with installation date.
Still waiting any one else still waiting?
mikcoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 22-02-2011, 15:04   #2
Topgun
1 of a 1000!

Services: Ultimate Oomph.
Topgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to allTopgun is a name known to all
Re: one of original free remote customers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikcoles View Post
Was wondering if anyone else who had the free remote for tivo and registered their unique number. Got email back to say I would be contacted with installation date.
Still waiting any one else still waiting?
No, received the remote on the Saturday Morning, got the phone call on, I think, the following Tuesday and had it installed on the 17th.
I think you may need to chase them up, although that could be easier said than done!
Topgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 20:59   #3
RamJet
Inactive

RamJet will become famous soon enoughRamJet will become famous soon enoughRamJet will become famous soon enough

I haven't received a remote

nor have I received a phone call
RamJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 22:54   #4
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array

How cool is this:

jb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 22:56   #5
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb66 View Post
How cool is this:

I know... I wanna wanna!!!

Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 23:01   #6
pythagoras
cf.addict

pythagoras has reached the bronze age
pythagoras has reached the bronze age

I think VM should stock these, for sale,along with the wifi dongles that connect the tivo boxes to your local network.

Of course the ipad app will blow those qwerty remotes out of the water
pythagoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2011, 23:05   #7
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythagoras View Post
I think VM should stock these, for sale,along with the wifi dongles that connect the tivo boxes to your local network.

Of course the ipad app will blow those qwerty remotes out of the water
Yeah, a "TiVo Shop" App would be great
Old 24-02-2011, 00:37   #8
Jameseh

Is the TiVo Slide confirmed to work with the VM version?
Old 24-02-2011, 08:29   #9
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

The ipad app has it's own thread, please stick with that

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/11...-ipad-app.html
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2011, 08:57   #10
BenJSmyth
Inactive

Services: Sky TV in the living room, Freeview in the bedroom. Plusnet Unlimited Fibre
BenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of light

I'd love a Tivo slide out qwerty remote. That would make text input far superior. I hope VM have plans to stock these.
BenJSmyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2011, 09:04   #11
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array

Can't be that hard to make, just change the ir frequency and put a virgin sticker at the bottom!
jb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2011, 09:46   #12
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameseh View Post
Is the TiVo Slide confirmed to work with the VM version?
It won't work, but there may be a VM version introduced at some point.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2011, 09:58   #13
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
It won't work, but there may be a VM version introduced at some point.
I hope so, I'd certainly pay for it
Old 24-02-2011, 11:08   #14
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

It won't work as the Slide remote is bluetooth and not IR.
Old 24-02-2011, 11:11   #15
BenJSmyth
Inactive

Services: Sky TV in the living room, Freeview in the bedroom. Plusnet Unlimited Fibre
BenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of light

I would definitely pay for it! Hopefully there aren't any technical limitations which would prevent them from introducing this.
BenJSmyth is offline   Reply With Quote