Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 4.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 4.
Closed Thread

Old 17-11-2012, 16:05   #1291
essjay
cf.addict

essjay has a reputation beyond reputeessjay has a reputation beyond reputeessjay has a reputation beyond reputeessjay has a reputation beyond reputeessjay has a reputation beyond reputeessjay has a reputation beyond reputeessjay has a reputation beyond reputeessjay has a reputation beyond reputeessjay has a reputation beyond reputeessjay has a reputation beyond reputeessjay has a reputation beyond reputeessjay has a reputation beyond reputeessjay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I liked Persons of Interest, cancelled after 1 season. Hasn't Alcatraz been cancelled too?
Can't believe this has been cancelled !!

also Life (I know a few years old now but ended before its time) Cancelled
V cancelled
Jericho cancelled
No Ordinary Family cancelled

But they are still making CSI and NCIS, how many more dead marines and hookers can they possibly write about.
Advertisement
Old 17-11-2012, 16:52   #1292
Jameseh

Isn't Jericho supposed be coming back via Netflix or Hulu?

Old 17-11-2012, 16:54   #1293
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
You don't.
Quite the opposite. In fact, I have gone out of my way and spent a LOT of time to help you with your disability related queries in various threads- the cheek of it

This was reported three days ago, maybe Sky Atlantic will be coming to VM after all after a change in strategy by Sky??

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-1...t-margins.html
Old 17-11-2012, 16:59   #1294
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Quite the opposite. In fact, I have gone out of my way and spent a LOT of time to help you with your disability related queries in various threads- the cheek of it

This was reported three days ago, maybe Sky Atlantic will be coming to VM after all after a change in strategy by Sky??

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-1...t-margins.html
wishing thinking I would say
Old 17-11-2012, 17:12   #1295
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
Indeed as we have heard it all before.
Old 17-11-2012, 17:14   #1296
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
Well, they did say they were going to begin to wholesale that specific channel.

It would be nice to have it, but i'm not too bothered about it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning:

The V+ has a new bug- some programme listings are labelled as "undefined".

However, they have the correct duration and the actual EPG shows the correct data.

Deleting and re-setting does not work, neither does rebooting the box.

It is not yet known if this will produce failed recordings.
Old 17-11-2012, 18:16   #1297
howardmicks
Inactive

Services: VIP.152b/b,2xTivos,Vm mobile+ipad 4th gen,BT Sports.sky2tbHD,sky3d+ extra+Sports+Movies HD(Murdoch's
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
True but they have had considerable time to strike agreements so some fault does lie with them.
Spot on mate,Thats what makes me really mad.Since tivo came out they have been talking about streaming between boxes and tv anywhere.Why wait till a product comes out then sort agreements,When a new console comes out there is not only one game released to support it so why is it always happening with vm
Old 17-11-2012, 18:46   #1298
ken1234
Inactive

Services: skyhd tv ondemnd and the fall pack on tv. bt Broadband - Unlimited BT Infinity 2 .
ken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud of

hi just pop on to say at sky moves showcse too be come sky moves chistmas channel from the 1st till the 4th jen
Old 17-11-2012, 18:52   #1299
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken1234 View Post
hi just pop on to say at sky moves showcse too be come sky moves chistmas channel from the 1st till the 4th jen
Thanks Ken for that update.
Old 17-11-2012, 18:58   #1300
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyside View Post
There seems to be an unwritten rule for US shows that goes if it's appealing to British tastes it gets cancelled PDQ. I'm still wishing there were second series of Rubicon and Flash Forward. Rubicon was especially intelligent which is probably the kiss of death as far as the US network suits are concerned.

I agree. I wish they would bring back Heroes as well. I would say Prison Break but no point as the ending means it cant be brought back
Old 17-11-2012, 19:38   #1301
grahamf
Inactive

Services: VIP 100
grahamf is an unknown quantity at this point

The latest I am hearing from 2 different well placed sources is, that Virgin will be launching Sky News HD, Sky Sports News HD and Sky Atlantic on 9th December.

The date does seem odd to me as it is a Sunday....
Old 17-11-2012, 19:41   #1302
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by grahamf View Post
The latest I am hearing from 2 different well placed sources is, that Virgin will be launching Sky News HD, Sky Sports News HD and Sky Atlantic on 9th December.

The date does seem odd to me as it is a Sunday....
What sources are they Graham?.
Old 17-11-2012, 19:45   #1303
grahamf
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
What sources are they Graham?.
1 of them works in Virgin's Hook head office, the other works in one of the regional offices.
Old 17-11-2012, 19:47   #1304
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by grahamf View Post
1 of them works in Virgin's Hook head office, the other works in one of the regional offices.
Do you work for Virgin Graham?.
Old 17-11-2012, 19:49   #1305
grahamf
Inactive

No - I worked for ntl many years ago as some on here might remember (I had a different user name back then).
Closed Thread