Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What have you just bought?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

What have you just bought?

Old 10-12-2016, 14:47   #3211
solitaire
Inactive

solitaire is a jewel in the roughsolitaire is a jewel in the roughsolitaire is a jewel in the roughsolitaire is a jewel in the roughsolitaire is a jewel in the rough
Re: What have you just bought?

A Russell Hobbs Legacy coffee percolator.
solitaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 10-12-2016, 18:47   #3212
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Watch dogs 2 xbox game
Old 11-12-2016, 10:44   #3213
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Went to Westfield Stratford yesterday whith my mum and sister & her kids, we walked 4 miles around it, and after lunch I went into the Bose shop and these fell in to my bag

QuietComfort® 35 wireless headphones

They can be connected using a cable

https://www.bose.co.uk/en_gb/product...s#v=qc35_black
Old 11-12-2016, 11:07   #3214
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Went to Westfield Stratford yesterday whith my mum and sister & her kids, we walked 4 miles around it, and after lunch I went into the Bose shop and these fell in to my bag

QuietComfort® 35 wireless headphones

They can be connected using a cable

https://www.bose.co.uk/en_gb/product...s#v=qc35_black
It is certainly a big place as my partner and l went there with our family a little while back as my poor brother was knackered pushing me around in my wheelie as we went here , there and everywhere.

Enjoy your headphones Hom3r.
Old 11-12-2016, 21:48   #3215
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

I love noise cancelling, especially when yoou are being called
Old 12-12-2016, 05:33   #3216
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
I love noise cancelling, especially when yoou are being called
Well there is another option they might use to get you out of your chair and that is the rolling pin option.
Old 12-12-2016, 18:26   #3217
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
My sister and I have decided to get my Mum a stair lift as the council will not be able to fit one till a assessment is done which would more than likely be next year now and goodness knows when a stair lift would be fitted after that. This way she will have her Brooks stair lift next week and at the end of the day it's my Mum and Dad's, although I did phone to see if anyone rented these and I was shocked when I phoned Stannah Stairlifts to inquire about renting one, they wanted £1095 upfront and £77.00 monthly to rent it. So I phoned around and got The Brooks Lincoln Straight Stairlift with added extras that my Dad wanted for £1700. I personally think £850 each is well worth the peace of mind this will offer not to mention the help and confidence it should give our Mother when going up the stairs.
Trouble is whenever someone mentions stair lifts I get that image from Gemlins where the lift goes crazy and shoots up the stairs and out of the landing window.

Hope it works OK for your mum.
Old 13-12-2016, 11:34   #3218
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Thanks heero it should be of help to my Mum. I was over this morning for her assessment for the alert system through the council, the good news is this should be fitted by the end of the week and this will give me great peace of mind as I am the main contact and key holder.

I treated myself to this and what's even better is the three easy payments and free steam mop I just hope it's as good as they say as I don't know anyone who has a Shark Vacuum Cleaner.

https://sharkbrilliant.co.uk/?gclid=...FXUo0wodcuUMig
Old 13-12-2016, 11:49   #3219
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal

Bought "Exploding Kittens" and "Imploding Kittens". (I don't like cats, best to get them while they are little. )
Old 13-12-2016, 12:04   #3220
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Thanks heero it should be of help to my Mum. I was over this morning for her assessment for the alert system through the council, the good news is this should be fitted by the end of the week and this will give me great peace of mind as I am the main contact and key holder.

I treated myself to this and what's even better is the three easy payments and free steam mop I just hope it's as good as they say as I don't know anyone who has a Shark Vacuum Cleaner.

https://sharkbrilliant.co.uk/?gclid=...FXUo0wodcuUMig
That is excellent news to hear that the alert system will be fitted by the end of the week weenie for your Mum.

Our friend mentioned the Shark Vacuum Cleaner to us the other day as his wife is giving him hints that this would be a lovely Christmas present for her.
Old 13-12-2016, 12:32   #3221
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:
My sister and I have decided to get my Mum a stair lift as the council will not be able to fit one till a assessment is done which would more than likely be next year now and goodness knows when a stair lift would be fitted after that. This way she will have her Brooks stair lift next week and at the end of the day it's my Mum and Dad's, although I did phone to see if anyone rented these and I was shocked when I phoned Stannah Stairlifts to inquire about renting one, they wanted £1095 upfront and £77.00 monthly to rent it. So I phoned around and got The Brooks Lincoln Straight Stairlift with added extras that my Dad wanted for £1700. I personally think £850 each is well worth the peace of mind this will offer not to mention the help and confidence it should give our Mother when going up the stairs.
Fantastic thing to do for your Mum, Council are Just not interested about anything, Well Done to you and your sister,
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2016, 14:13   #3222
rocktime
Inactive

rocktime is an unknown quantity at this point

New pair of nike running shoes... i love nikes. always so comfortable :d
rocktime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2016, 16:57   #3223
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze

A new (to me) car and new (to me) bike
Old 20-12-2016, 17:24   #3224
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star

LED striplights that run off the PC USB... my eyes aren't what they used to be...
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2016, 17:28   #3225
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

Galaxy S7 Edge which was a forced purchase due to an unplanned meeting between old phone and stone paving slab.

Nice phone mind.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote