Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Tidying Cables

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Installation Issues

Happy Customer

Old 20-05-2011, 01:12   #1
iluvabargain2011
Permanently Banned

Services: 50mb Virgin Broadband. Basic Phone. Pap2 Voip Adapter Sipgate. VNMG300 Modem. Asus RT-NT16 Runni
iluvabargain2011 doesn't have many friendsiluvabargain2011 doesn't have many friendsiluvabargain2011 doesn't have many friends
Thumbs up Happy Customer

Had broadband and phone installed Yesterday, I did go with TalkTalk but being stuck on the phone to their so called technical team for an 1hr and 30 minutes I told them to poke it within my 30 day trial.

I chose Virgin and glad I did, Pings are awesome, speed is constant and the chap who came to install found my outside cable had been cut and patched to work temporary and arranged for a "Repull" for today, I came home from work and it`s all been done!!!

Only niggle I have was the sales guy on the phone said I could have free caller display but it`s not so have chosen not to add this extra.

Also I read alot of bad things about this Superhub but it`s brill, Similar to my ADSL Modem I used and it does port triggering, just shame it doesn`t have QOS (would be a handy feature for me).

Thanks again to Virgin for a good service, well pleased I jacked Talktalk now.
iluvabargain2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 20-05-2011, 02:22   #2
craigj2k12
cf.mega poster

craigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appeal
craigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appealcraigj2k12 has a bronzed appeal
Re: Happy Customer

talktalk are the biggest **** in the world

absolute bunch of bagheads
craigj2k12 is offline   Reply With Quote