Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | LittleBigPlanet 2

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems

Play Station 3 - Corrupted Data

Old 05-01-2011, 22:18   #1
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack
Play Station 3 - Corrupted Data

hi was playing a game on my ps3 about 20 mins ago then i turned it off. Just went to turn it back on to carry on and the save game bit for the game i was playing says corrupted data.

is there any way to turn it back to work?
or else it means i got to start all over again
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-01-2011, 23:15   #2
haydnwalker
Inactive

Services: TV:Sky+, BB:DRL VDSL2 40/10 with Ask4, Phone:Mobile Only
haydnwalker has reached the bronze age
haydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze agehaydnwalker has reached the bronze age
Re: Play Station 3 - Corrupted Data

Before you do that - can you load any other saved game than the one you were playing when the message appeared?

---------- Post added at 22:15 ---------- Previous post was at 22:11 ----------

If you can't load ANY saved games, then the HDD has probably died, or is in the process of dying. If PS3 is under warranty, then I would call Sony (or contact the place you purchased it from if its within 6months of purchase)
haydnwalker is offline   Reply With Quote