Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Old 03-09-2016, 13:38   #3436
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Well they have let me out after a thorough check for possible ICD wound infection or other serious conditions like sepsis and other serious infections although they are still worried if the fever and numbness and pain in the legs of the last 9 days continue indefinitely and thus if the symptoms don't go away which hopefully they will then l will have to contact my GP again in 14 days and would probably have to be re-admitted again.

Thank you everybody for all your kind wishes.
Glad your home den & hope things improve for you soon take care.

---------- Post added at 12:38 ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by raging bull View Post
All additional med were to protect the stent from blood blockage, only for 12 months.
Still have wonky heart muscles (that's why ICD fitted).
Still waiting decision on gall bladder removal because of stones, currently on what I would describe as a no fat diet.

Not good at. Hugs and best wishes to you as I know the pain your experiencing in regards to the gallbladder matter

I hope things get sorted for you real soon
Old 04-09-2016, 13:07   #3437
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Currys.

My dad wants a new tablet and Currys are the best price, but the model I want is not available in store, but the manager said I can order it.

I came home to see if I can get it delivered via online, but it cannot be home delivered or click and collect to my store.

So tomorrow I'll pop in and try and get the store to order it.
Old 05-09-2016, 04:06   #3438
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Life. Is there any point in carrying on? Right now, I feel like there is no hope for me, and feel like nobody would give a toss if I just slipped away and never got seen again.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 07:13   #3439
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

There is plenty to live for Mark l can assure you as yes its not very nice when one has dark moments in their life but remember the good moments you have had as well and you might feel that life is not so bad after all.
Old 05-09-2016, 09:58   #3440
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze

I can't see it at the moment I really can't.
Old 05-09-2016, 12:30   #3441
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Life. Is there any point in carrying on? Right now, I feel like there is no hope for me, and feel like nobody would give a toss if I just slipped away and never got seen again.
I'm quite sure that is not the case Mark is there no one you can talk to even your GP may be able to help you with your feelings. I know when I was feeling quite down a couple of years back I was put on a short term course of meds for anxiety as I thought I was suffering from depression but after speaking to my GP he diagnosed severe anxiety due to the legal dispute I found myself in honestly Mark it is and was the best thing I did in speaking to my GP.

I hope you spirit lifts soon and your back to usual self but please seek advice from your GP if these feelings continue. Take care x
Old 05-09-2016, 12:38   #3442
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Yes l echo exactly what weenie says Mark as one thing you should not do is bottle things up as there are people out there who can help you if you need some help and advice.
Old 05-09-2016, 12:41   #3443
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
I'm quite sure that is not the case Mark is there no one you can talk to even your GP may be able to help you with your feelings. I know when I was feeling quite down a couple of years back I was put on a short term course of meds for anxiety as I thought I was suffering from depression but after speaking to my GP he diagnosed severe anxiety due to the legal dispute I found myself in honestly Mark it is and was the best thing I did in speaking to my GP.

I hope you spirit lifts soon and your back to usual self but please seek advice from your GP if these feelings continue. Take care x
Sound advice.
Old 05-09-2016, 19:47   #3444
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Sorry to hear you are feeling down Mark , It is not a nice feeling , so I hope you find someone to talk too and get your problems sorted, Things do get better and hopefully you will feel brighter and have nice things to look forward too, We do not know each other personally,but we are thinking of you, Take Care, Nash
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 23:38   #3445
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
If you're having thoughts of suicide, self harm or just feeling really down, go to your local A&E, they should have someone from the MH Crisis Team available to speak to and help with how you are feeling. They are there 24/7, I can't recommend them enough. Keep safe.

Jimmy-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 23:46   #3446
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy-J View Post
If you're having thoughts of suicide, self harm or just feeling really down, go to your local A&E, they should have someone from the MH Crisis Team available to speak to and help with how you are feeling. They are there 24/7, I can't recommend them enough. Keep safe.
Good Advice Jimmy, Hope Mark does just that, Nash
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 12:12   #3447
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

I'm just feeling so stressed out right now, I'm the child with the most expectations now. My sister failed most of her A Levels, and now is only doing English Science and Sports. My brother failed most of his GCSE's so is having to go to college. He has to do a work experience week and he wants to do it with me, but there is no way I want him near my work. For a start, his attitude it appalling and also he, for some reason, doesn't like Polish people so he would clash with my manager.

Talking of whom, I am now in the middle of a massive dispute involving her. I don't know what to do for the best, 2 other managers I spoke to said I should speak to her if I will feel better for talking to her about it. Thing is, I don't know if I will feel better but I do feel she ought to know what is being said about her, and the fact that 2 people are going to make a malicious allegation against her with no basis.

Frankly, right now I feel like going sod this and just giving up on life. I wish I was back at school, there as none of this stress back then. Wake up, go to school come home eat sleep and repeat Monday to Friday.
Old 06-09-2016, 14:51   #3448
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Mark, we have to deal with the bad things in life, as they rarely go away, and giving up just puts you back where you were previously (and you weren't happy then...).

Ask for a private meeting (but let her know it is work-related, to avoid any misunderstanding/confusion), and tell her what you know - it is then up to her to deal with it, not you.

However, be clear what you know, what you've heard directly from the two people, and what is rumour/hearsay, otherwise you could drop yourself in it if you have misunderstood things.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 13:54   #3449
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Just had a call from some offshore call centre regarding my PC, now I don't use a pc, but my parents do, and reading from some of the experiences from other members here in the past, I knew this sounded dodgy from the very start, so I just hung up on them, I'm usually pretty good at keeping things infection free and I know how to secure computers/Home networks. Why are these people allowed to do this sort of thing?
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 19:05   #3450
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

My old mum used to get these calls and she knew nothing about computers.

My moan: My knee is giving me grief, first weight I put on it and it soo painful. Eases off as I move. Legacy of wreaking it skiing in Kitzbuhel in my early thirties. Comes back to visit me every now and then.