Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Talk anywhere plans and 0800 calls

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Fixed Phone Service

Price increase?
Closed Thread

Old 20-06-2011, 20:37   #1
trublue
cf.addict

Services: Ultimate Volt
trublue is an unknown quantity at this point
Price increase?

A friend of mine said he received a letter from Virgin saying his line rental is going up to £13.95.Is this true and has anyone else receive the letter?
Advertisement
Old 20-06-2011, 20:48   #2
Scrubbs
cf.mega poster

Services: phone,BB20meg ,telly
Scrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appeal
Scrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appealScrubbs has a bronzed appeal
Re: Price increase?

I have the same letter

Old Age And Treachery Will Defeat Youth and Enthusiasm Everytime.
Old 20-06-2011, 20:56   #3
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array

I got one last week.. It also states that from 1st August that calls to businesses and helplines that begin 0870 won't cost a penny when you make them during the inclusive period in your call package.

Old 20-06-2011, 21:16   #4
richard1960

Services: vm broadband tvxl TiVo, v+ sky sports and phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy-J View Post
I got one last week.. It also states that from 1st August that calls to businesses and helplines that begin 0870 won't cost a penny when you make them during the inclusive period in your call package.
Uesless though on the M package as most 0870 call centres will be closed within the weekend call plan,even on the eves package at £4 a month many will be be unable to make use of inclusive 0870 calls as previously stated 0870 call centres will be closed .

Old 21-06-2011, 00:53   #5
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Moved thread to correct section.

Also already being discussed here

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/59...ncreasing.html