Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | 198.168.100.1

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

well done ntl

Old 16-03-2004, 10:30   #1
iain_herts
Ex SKY Engineer

Services: 2x sky+ /sky16Mb/bt phone
iain_herts has reached the bronze age
iain_herts has reached the bronze ageiain_herts has reached the bronze ageiain_herts has reached the bronze ageiain_herts has reached the bronze ageiain_herts has reached the bronze ageiain_herts has reached the bronze ageiain_herts has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to iain_herts
well done ntl

hi all on saterday i lost all internet connection phoned up techngal support and was told an engirneer was needed so the person put a request in.

Well on monday i thought i would phone them up and find out if i could have some1 out on monday the reason was i had the monday at work spoke to a very helfull wayne in support and he said to call up my local cs and explain to them he said he would try and put my through to them but with no luck so he said call 151 and goto cs and if i have any problems tell them to speak to him.

so i phone up spoke to some1 there and they had a look to see if they could get some1 out to me on monday but he couldnt and because i said i might not be able to get 2day off i said to him wot about getting the engirneer to call me at work 15 min pror to his arrvial. well i thought i would have a sicki 2day foned in work and told them no props which makes a change phone up cs to tell them i have the day off and there was no need to call my work. about 10 mins after i get a call from ntl to say an engineer would be there in 30 mins wow.
Engineer turned up here for about 10 mins all sorted and all this was down to sky.

Well done NTL keep it up.
iain_herts is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 16-03-2004, 10:41   #2
timewarrior2001

Services: Evilness
Re: well done ntl

Its great when NTL get it right. Well done to all concerned.

Its also good to hear of NTL getting it right instead of people moaning about them. (even though we have all done it).
Old 16-03-2004, 11:17   #3
Stuartbe
cf.mega poster

Stuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this point
Stuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice one NTL - Who ever this CS agent it that sorted this out for you needs a big pat on the back. This is what customer services is about - exeding the customers expectations.

Iain - make sure you send NTL an email praising the agent !
Stuartbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2004, 12:24   #4
zovat
Inactive

Services: NTL Telephone 3M Broadband - CM Sky TV
zovat has reached the bronze age
zovat has reached the bronze agezovat has reached the bronze agezovat has reached the bronze agezovat has reached the bronze agezovat has reached the bronze agezovat has reached the bronze agezovat has reached the bronze agezovat has reached the bronze age
Send a message via MSN to zovat

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartbe
Nice one NTL - Who ever this CS agent it that sorted this out for you needs a big pat on the back. This is what customer services is about - exeding the customers expectations.

Iain - make sure you send NTL an email praising the agent !
I agree - it is always nice to see some posistive feedback.

Sometimes we forget that NTL do get it right sometimes...
zovat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2004, 10:48   #5
Rik
cf.mega poster

Services: 1Gbps Broadband
Rik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpackRik has a very nice sixpack

NTL Rock
Great Service for One Year!!

Shame about the News Servers tho
Rik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2004, 21:16   #6
asdf
Inactive

asdf will become famous soon enoughasdf will become famous soon enoughasdf will become famous soon enough

Did you get the name of the tech support person? If so, as has been said, write/email or contact one of the people here who will make their team leader aware.

It's always nice to have a customer make an effort to thank you after the hords that just complain
asdf is offline   Reply With Quote