Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Old 09-09-2017, 10:39   #3256
OLD BOY
Experience is everything

Services: 2 V6 boxes; Full House with Sky Cinema; Now TV, Amazon and Netflix; VM broadband and landline
OLD BOY has a bronzed appealOLD BOY has a bronzed appeal
OLD BOY has a bronzed appealOLD BOY has a bronzed appealOLD BOY has a bronzed appealOLD BOY has a bronzed appealOLD BOY has a bronzed appealOLD BOY has a bronzed appealOLD BOY has a bronzed appealOLD BOY has a bronzed appealOLD BOY has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
We are not talking about the Sky high prices though as you know what l mean but then again the emperor does like to changes his cloths from day to day.
I certainly do welcome the new app, but the cost of access to the material was what I was baulking at.

I guess we can't complain if these are the market rates being charged. I have rarely used PPV because of its cost, and have not bought a DVD for some years, given the ease of streaming and the fact that once I've seen something, I never watch it again.. However, when I saw the price charged for Game of Thrones, I wondered who would pay that kind of money. But I suppose when compared to the cost of DVDs in the shops, this will be attractive for some.

Just one thing, though. The app seems a little clunky to use. Do others think that, or is it just me? I like the appearance of it, though, quite an improvement for Virgin.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement