Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 3.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 3.
Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2013, 09:48   #4771
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 3.

Happy birthday MB
Advertisement
Old 06-08-2013, 10:54   #4772
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Still no reply from the CEO team. Would it be worth emailing them again to see if they got my last email or is it likely to be in a queue?
Old 06-08-2013, 10:55   #4773
Richc1977
cf.addict

Services: V6, Full House, 200MB BB, Netflix UHD, Sky Go
Richc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to behold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgqD826HGuI

Old 06-08-2013, 11:01   #4774
XxDanoxX
Inactive

XxDanoxX will become famous soon enoughXxDanoxX will become famous soon enoughXxDanoxX will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Still no reply from the CEO team. Would it be worth emailing them again to see if they got my last email or is it likely to be in a queue?
I've not yet had a reply - although my mail wasn't asking them to do anything specific, I was just criticizing them for failing to deliver what customers wanted in relation to BT Sport and Sky Atlantic.

They replied once asking for my account number, which I supplied them.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:04   #4775
neilo
cf.addict

Services: V6, 350mb Broadband, Phone
neilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to all

I emailed them yesterday and haven't had a reply yet either.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:06   #4776
Pster72
cf.addict

Services: Virgin Media Tivo VIP Package (Including Sky sports and Movies)
Pster72 is a jewel in the roughPster72 is a jewel in the roughPster72 is a jewel in the roughPster72 is a jewel in the roughPster72 is a jewel in the rough
Wink Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxDanoxX View Post
I've not yet had a reply - although my mail wasn't asking them to do anything specific, I was just criticizing them for failing to deliver what customers wanted in relation to BT Sport and Sky Atlantic.

I had that reply as well maybe they will track down everybody who moans about the lack of by by sport and sky Atlantic and have us all killed and make it look like an accident looking
Old 06-08-2013, 11:13   #4777
Richc1977
cf.addict

Services: V6, Full House, 200MB BB, Netflix UHD, Sky Go
Richc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to beholdRichc1977 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxDanoxX View Post

I've not had a reply either apart from a missed call on Friday night. I complained about the lack of updates and the patronizing message about getting my fix from Eurosport.

I explained that better to pay a little for channels rather than not have them, mentioned Premier Sports too. Explained that as a rugby and MLB follower I have no choice but to leave but will give them 10 days. I gave them a few options,

Cover cost of me getting a BT broadband line while they sort this out and I'll keep my VM account and they don't lose me.

Offer me a job and I'll work on VM's strategy and get more content.

as well as a few other options

Tongue in cheek but often a good way of standing out and getting a reply.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:19   #4778
XxDanoxX
Inactive

XxDanoxX will become famous soon enoughXxDanoxX will become famous soon enoughXxDanoxX will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richc1977 View Post
I've not had a reply either apart from a missed call on Friday night. I complained about the lack of updates and the patronizing message about getting my fix from Eurosport.

I explained that better to pay a little for channels rather than not have them, mentioned Premier Sports too. Explained that as a rugby and MLB follower I have no choice but to leave but will give them 10 days. I gave them a few options,

Cover cost of me getting a BT broadband line while they sort this out and I'll keep my VM account and they don't lose me.

Offer me a job and I'll work on VM's strategy and get more content.

as well as a few other options

Tongue in cheek but often a good way of standing out and getting a reply.
I've done the same in the past, told them to offer me a job - their IT Operations/Network Operations are a shambles, they have no problem management function, no capacity management function and an incident management function that isn't fit for purpose.

I've been in IT Operations for nearly 20 years, I just want to get in there and shake the **** out of those functions and clear the decks of all the useless people who are just picking up their pay cheques.
Old 06-08-2013, 12:13   #4779
G*MAN
Inactive

G*MAN is an unknown quantity at this point

I also emailed CEO on Friday & no reply...Maybe because there is so many people emailing the CEO now, they are finding it hard to get back to everyone Lol
Old 06-08-2013, 12:21   #4780
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by gba93 View Post
Have a very happy birthday MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by geordiechris View Post
Happy Birthday MB, all the best
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug P View Post
Yayyyy MB birthday! Fanfare!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
Happy birthday MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richc1977 View Post
Thanks
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 06-08-2013, 12:24   #4781
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by G*MAN View Post
I also emailed CEO on Friday & no reply...Maybe because there is so many people emailing the CEO now, they are finding it hard to get back to everyone Lol
Yes one suspects they are absolutely overwhelmed but if you take something away and then fail to replace it at that moment then they cannot be surprised with the amount of emails they have received henceforth from that moment.
Old 06-08-2013, 12:30   #4782
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4 has now launch due to size of this thread.

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/11...l#post35606376

This thread will close soon.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 06-08-2013, 14:03   #4783
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

thread closed.

Next iteration at link below.

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/11...-2013-vol.html
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Closed Thread