Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 25-09-2017, 15:14   #12571
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Glad to hear things at work have improved for you Mark.

Last edited by weenie; 25-09-2017 at 15:33.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 25-09-2017, 15:44   #12572
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Talking Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
My neighbour and dear friend's daughter has just had her 1st baby, the text message reads Baby boy weighing in at 8lbs 9oz, 57cm long, born at 1am. Mother and baby both well. I'm a Gran

I'm so pleased for them all as they have waited what seems to be like a very long time for this little one.

Welcome to the world little man and I can't wait to meet you.

Just got a picture of him with his Daddy he is lovely.

I cannot wait till I'm a Gran, let me tell you I will be the worst Gran possible as I'm going to totally spoil all my Grandchildren. To be fair I have warned my eldest son and his fiancée of my plans
Grandparents and grandchildren get on because they have a common enemy!
Old 25-09-2017, 15:48   #12573
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Having a bit of a break down in West Cornwall with the OH. Actually had three nice days on the trot and forecast is good for tomorrow. Makes up for July and August being so carp.

We're staying at my late mother's place for which we have a cash buyer, completion in mid to late November. That'll be the end of cheap holidays unfortunately. We'll just be like the rest of the emmets.
Old 25-09-2017, 17:37   #12574
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Having a bit of a break down in West Cornwall with the OH. Actually had three nice days on the trot and forecast is good for tomorrow. Makes up for July and August being so carp.

We're staying at my late mother's place for which we have a cash buyer, completion in mid to late November. That'll be the end of cheap holidays unfortunately. We'll just be like the rest of the emmets.
Pity you guys didn't do the sensible, altruistic, bit and buy the place then let it out to certain CF members at a bargain price...

Enjoy your break!
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2017, 11:05   #12575
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Not really a happy thought but it could be. Yesterday in the post we received a letter from Santander about your PPI claim, we rejected this claim because your policy was not mis-sold. Following a Supreme Court decision and new rules and guidance from the Financial Conduct Authority, you can now make a type of complaint to us about the sale of your PPI policy. You could now receive some money back if we took a high level of commission on your PPI policy but did not tell you this when you bought it.

Needless to say the claim is now in but tbh not holding our breathe on this one as I honestly feel it will be a sorry but no again. Although I do believe we were mis-sold the policy in question but that's life.

Why is this a happy thought because at this moment I need one.
Old 28-09-2017, 18:15   #12576
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Enjoy your break!
Thanks. We spent several pleasant hours in Falmouth today. Warm sunshine and light breezes. Couple of Navy vessels in at the docks. Also an opportunity to visit Aladdin's cave otherwise known as Trago Mills.
Old 28-09-2017, 19:38   #12577
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post

Have a nice time and hope your weather stays nice,
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2017, 13:48   #12578
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

had another 10 days on my boat cruising the broads very relaxing i'm totally chilled .
Old 29-09-2017, 14:21   #12579
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
had another 10 days on my boat cruising the broads very relaxing i'm totally chilled .
Its nice to get away from the rat race that is for sure.
Old 01-10-2017, 01:08   #12580
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Not long back from a lovely evening out with my hubby and friends we had a lovely meal then we went for a few drinks.

Looking forward to supporting my son tomorrow when he runs in the Great Scottish Run for Marie Curie, once again I would like to thank everyone on this forum who has requested a link to his just-giving -page and supporting him in his fund raising for such a amazing charity.

To say I'm proud is an understatement!

I will post the funds he has raised at a later date as the money is still rolling in for Marie Curie.
Old 02-10-2017, 12:21   #12581
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

As many know and must be fed up hearing but what can I say I'm one very proud Mum

My son so far has managed to raise £862.50 + £95.63 Gift Aid, well done son you really did smash your original target of £250.00.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0831.JPG (648.7 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by weenie; 02-10-2017 at 12:30.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 12:34   #12582
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

That is fantastic weenie that your son raised so much money as you and your family must be so proud of him.
Old 02-10-2017, 13:20   #12583
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
As many know and must be fed up hearing but what can I say I'm one very proud Mum

My son so far has managed to raise £862.50 + £95.63 Gift Aid, well done son you really did smash your original target of £250.00.
Didn't he do well!!!!! Give him a pat on the back form me please.
Old 02-10-2017, 13:28   #12584
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

I will Jo but I refuse to bathe his blistered sweaty feet LOL
Old 02-10-2017, 16:22   #12585
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:

Impressive
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote