Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Old 14-12-2016, 19:06   #3691
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
I now know the true meaning of can't see the forest for the trees thanks to my sister. I made a promise to myself and that is she will never ever ever get the opportunity to ever cause such upset to me again.
Sadly as the old saying goes weenie you can choose your friends but you can't choose your family.
Old 14-12-2016, 21:46   #3692
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Thanks Mark, nash & den I have responded to my sisters text messages with a simple OK on the occasions she has sent me a text message and ignored all her calls as I will never give her the opportunity to tear strips of me ever again nor will I ever phone her again with any information/news. To say I was totally blindsided by her response is a understatement. I know the true reason for her response and one word GUILT.
My Hubby has told her if she needs to verbally contact me to do so via him in the future he said her face was a picture.

Last edited by weenie; 14-12-2016 at 21:51.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 14:46   #3693
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Thanks Mark, nash & den I have responded to my sisters text messages with a simple OK on the occasions she has sent me a text message and ignored all her calls as I will never give her the opportunity to tear strips of me ever again nor will I ever phone her again with any information/news. To say I was totally blindsided by her response is a understatement. I know the true reason for her response and one word GUILT.
My Hubby has told her if she needs to verbally contact me to do so via him in the future he said her face was a picture.
So sorry to hear about your sister weenie. Loosing your friendship and the closeness of a lovely sister will be a high price for her to pay but you shouldn't have to put up with what she has done and I don't blame you for distancing yourself from her.

My Aunt and I were very close in age and I considered her to be my best friend, I bailed her out on many occasions and would always make excuses for her selfishness and bad manners. My husband eventually stepped in and refused to let her keep taking advantage of me. It is so sad when those closest to us choose to hurt us. I haven't directly spoken to her in over 20 years and even though I still feel the pain of her betrayal I miss her.

I just wish there had been a way back to the friendship we shared but hopefully, given time, your sister will regain your trust.
Old 15-12-2016, 20:39   #3694
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Thanks Jo and so do I.
Old 16-12-2016, 17:06   #3695
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Hello Weenie, How are you feeling today, I was just thinking about you, Cheers
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2016, 19:10   #3696
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

In hospital AGAIN and it looks like at least a couple of weeks - quite frankly stuff you world!
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2016, 19:13   #3697
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
In hospital AGAIN and it looks like at least a couple of weeks - quite frankly stuff you world!
Oh no. Sorry to hear that dilli and over Christmas too. Keeping our fingers crossed for you.
Old 16-12-2016, 19:16   #3698
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
So sorry to hear this dilli as my thoughts and wishes are with you.
Old 16-12-2016, 19:57   #3699
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Oh dilli I'm so sorry to hear of a further set back and hospital stay all I can say is that truly sucks and I can only only imagine the despair you must be feeling right now. I hope and pray that your stay in hospital comes to a end sooner than the time frame you have been given. Take care and hugs to you and Natalie.

---------- Post added at 18:57 ---------- Previous post was at 18:49 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
Hello Weenie, How are you feeling today, I was just thinking about you, Cheers
Thanks nash I'm feeling rather miffed and upset with my sister still and it will take a long time for me to put my guard down if at all.

My main focus was and still is for my Mum to be as comfortable as possible and to what I can to take some of the stress from my Dad and if she can't see that then that's her problem not mine. I know I'm doing everything in my power to aid both my parents.
Old 16-12-2016, 20:03   #3700
rogerdraig
cf.mega poster

rogerdraig has reached the bronze age
rogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze agerogerdraig has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to rogerdraig

businesses with out disabled ramps . I am sorry but there is no excuse anymore.
rogerdraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2016, 19:09   #3701
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

RIP Galaxy S6. Had a slight disagreement/mishap with the patio floor.
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2016, 21:00   #3702
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
I now know the true meaning of can't see the forest for the trees thanks to my sister. I made a promise to myself and that is she will never ever ever get the opportunity to ever cause such upset to me again.
You have my sympathies - I know exactly how that feels as a result of my sister's actions after I lost my wife. I'll never forget what she did and how she tried to come between myself and my young sons. Having said that, it was a long time ago and to be honest she very rarely enters our minds now so I hope you'll be able to find the same sense of peace that we have.

---------- Post added at 20:00 ---------- Previous post was at 19:58 ----------

Quote:
Chin up Dilli - be strong for Natalie!

Last edited by Osem; 19-12-2016 at 21:20.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2016, 13:35   #3703
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Sorry to hear you are I hospital again, especially at this time of the year, Take care & be thinking of you, Nash.

Weenie, Thanks. For your reply, You are wonderful to your parents and you can hold your. Head up high, Nash
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2016, 18:59   #3704
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Only a small moan: The bulb in the freezer's just blown. Can't remember when I last replaced it but I know I used a standard 15W pygmy as a proper, expensive freezer bulb only lasted a month before it. Blooming rip off.
Old 22-12-2016, 12:01   #3705
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

People swimming back stroke in a busy pool, assuming you'll get out of the way and look out for them. If only they'd meet another one coming the other way...

Usually it's OAPS, who've paid diddly squat to get in, who'll be going for free bus ride in a bit; then watching their free tv; with their free winter fuel payment, in their massive empty house and their very generous pension ... Ooops there I go again
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote