Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Nuisance calls!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Fixed Phone Service

Nuisance calls!
Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 10:33   #1
Daz/Teeside
Inactive

Daz/Teeside is on a distinguished roadDaz/Teeside is on a distinguished road
Nuisance calls!

Hi for the last 18mths I have been plagued with nuisance/cold calls. They always as for the same person(s) Mr Ward or a Miss Lisa Ward, neither of which have ever lived at my address?
I have registered with TPS and tried the nice polite approach but still get approx 6 calls a week, that is considerably less than a few months ago but still very annoying.
I have now resorted to blasting an air horn down the phone at them which is amusing but sometimes the call is after 9pm and disturbs the rest of the household.
Any ideas how I can stop these ignorant people from ringing my number?

Thanks.
Advertisement
Old 01-09-2011, 10:37   #2
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Nuisance calls!

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/93...nce-calls.html

You've already asked the same question in the above thread. Whether or not it's on your mobile or landline the advice should be the same. As such I'm closing this thread.
Closed Thread