Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | PS3 audio setup HELP

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

ps3 mw2 resurgance

Old 06-07-2010, 16:53   #1
Fitze73
Inactive

Services: 2 X Sky+HD 1x LG blu ray home cinema, PS3, XBox360,W
Fitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about them
ps3 mw2 resurgance

just to remind everyone the new map pack is available on the UK psn store tomorrow £10.99 , or for some me the USA store later this evening

if you fancy a game of mw2 add me in jethrotull1973
Fitze73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-07-2010, 16:13   #2
Boaz
cf.addict

Boaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really nice
Re: ps3 mw2 resurgance

Got it! I haven't had that much time to play but from what I have seen so far, seems good.

A question, does anybody know when the map pack will be pushed into all game modes as I really am not good at S+D and have to keep skipping that one.
Boaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 15:31   #3
Fitze73
Inactive

Fitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about them

ye.. should be by next weekend, and most probably be double xp as well
Old 12-07-2010, 15:49   #4
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitze73 View Post
just to remind everyone the new map pack is available on the UK psn store tomorrow £10.99 , or for some me the USA store later this evening

if you fancy a game of mw2 add me in jethrotull1973
I might have a blast on it tonight, I will look out for you jethro

ps watch out for my claymores
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 16:15   #5
Boaz
cf.addict

Boaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really nice

Quote:
ye.. should be by next weekend, and most probably be double xp as well
Okay, thanks Fitze.
Old 12-07-2010, 17:27   #6
dd11
Inactive

Services: XL V+ HD - 50mb Broadband, XL Phone - Free Satellite
dd11 is on a distinguished roaddd11 is on a distinguished road

Im torn about getting this at the mo, I was kinda dissapointed with the last maps, love storm though! I wanna decide soon though, while people are still getting to grips with their way round so i do't get slaughtered my first few games.
dd11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 14:18   #7
Fitze73
Inactive

i would dan even the re-hashed maps look nice especially vacant..... the new maps are especially well done..... ive got a new turtle beach headset now, better than the gioteck ex-01 i had before

---------- Post added at 14:18 ---------- Previous post was at 14:16 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabscars View Post
I might have a blast on it tonight, I will look out for you jethro

ps watch out for my claymores
by all mines do ..... you see the pun there lol
Old 13-07-2010, 15:23   #8
pabscars
Inactive

pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age

Quote:
i would dan even the re-hashed maps look nice especially vacant..... the new maps are especially well done..... ive got a new turtle beach headset now, better than the gioteck ex-01 i had before

---------- Post added at 14:18 ---------- Previous post was at 14:16 ----------

by all mines do ..... you see the pun there lol
Ive too have got the turtle beach head set and they are awesome to say the least.

Just missed ya last night,,,,,, might be on tonight if its not lagging its backside off again.
Old 13-07-2010, 21:51   #9
Bulky
Inactive

Bulky has reached the bronze age
Bulky has reached the bronze age

This map pack is definately an improvement on the stimulus pack , even better now they have added the maps into all the playlists. Have never used the turtle beach headset but use Astro a40s , these things are amazing and at times it feels like cheating the distance you can hear people coming .
Old 13-07-2010, 22:36   #10
Fitze73
Inactive

bulky add me in ....jethrotull1973
Old 01-09-2010, 21:16   #11
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

I downloaded the map pack, and downloaded (correct version) but the new maps are available indicator still shows, it doesn't seem to play the new maps..and it is greyed out when I use private match.
Is it a level issue (I'm on level 11)?

Any help welcome
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 00:51   #12
pabscars
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post
I downloaded the map pack, and downloaded (correct version) but the new maps are available indicator still shows, it doesn't seem to play the new maps..and it is greyed out when I use private match.

Any help welcome
Once you have downloaded the map pack from PSN, you then need to install it onto your hard drive, an easy mistake to make me thinks.

I think it will be sitting in the game tab on your ps3, so just click on it and it should start transferring to your hd,

enjoy
Old 02-09-2010, 01:10   #13
Fitze73
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabscars View Post
Once you have downloaded the map pack from PSN, you then need to install it onto your hard drive, an easy mistake to make me thinks.

I think it will be sitting in the game tab on your ps3, so just click on it and it should start transferring to your hd,

enjoy
noob
Old 02-09-2010, 05:10   #14
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

nope. Did that. Actually did it both ways. If you download in background. It sits on your game tag. I also download not in background, and it installs straight away.

Very frustrating
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:43   #15
Boaz
cf.addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post

Any help welcome
I did that the first time, only downloaded 'one' of the 'five' I think there are. Make sure you get all five!