Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | PS3 Dlc

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems

PS3 Dlc

Old 14-05-2009, 16:04   #1
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack
PS3 Dlc

hi all when i try to play wwe sd vs raw 09 it brings this up
the dlc update has been deleted this save data cannot be used excent in road to wrestlemania and career modes all save data will be overwritten if the dlc update is not reinstalled
please download the dlc update again
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 14-05-2009, 16:06   #2
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: PS3 Dlc

and? Did you download it initially?
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 16:07   #3
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

i just got it back from being mended all my data still on there but it just saids that how do i download it again
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 16:55   #4
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe View Post
i just got it back from being mended all my data still on there but it just saids that how do i download it again
You should just be able to go to the store and download it again. If I remember rightly it should remember you already own it and not charge you. Not 100% though so check it out first. Should have a red shopping bag next to it to show you own it.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 16:56   #5
southwell
Inactive

Services: Sky HD Virgin Phone + 50mb
southwell has entered a golden reputation erasouthwell has entered a golden reputation erasouthwell has entered a golden reputation erasouthwell has entered a golden reputation erasouthwell has entered a golden reputation erasouthwell has entered a golden reputation erasouthwell has entered a golden reputation erasouthwell has entered a golden reputation erasouthwell has entered a golden reputation erasouthwell has entered a golden reputation erasouthwell has entered a golden reputation era

Anything you have bought you can just re-download from the store.
southwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 17:10   #6
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

You can also do it this way -
  1. Log into your PLAYSTATION Network account.
  2. Navigate to the PLAYSTATION Network icon on the PS3 Home Menu and highlight [Account Management] and press the X button.
  3. Select [Transaction Management] and press the X button.
  4. Select [View Download List] and press the X button.
  5. Move the cursor to the product you wish to download, and press the X button on [Download]. The product will download to your PLAYSTATION 3 system.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote