Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!

Old 22-11-2009, 21:04   #61
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star
Re: I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!

Looks like Kym is putting them all in there places. I hope she wins this.
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 23-11-2009, 06:58   #62
NoKnowledge
Inactive

NoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond repute

Just read that Jordan has quit.

Sounds like a gameplan . Her boyfriend was in the news yesterday saying he's going over there to propose and then....bang, shes outta there.
NoKnowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 07:41   #63
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

I am not a Jordan fan, but I wouldn't blame her if she's quit. It was all getting just too predictable, give someone else a chance why don't yah? As for Joe, well he's just the pits, he reminds me of a big sulking baby. Kim gave him what for, good for her. Give some of the pretty boys a chance. Why do all the trials have to involve insects/animals, can't they think of something else? George Hamilton shouldn't be there if he is not fit to do the trials. Where do they dig these 'celebs' up from?
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 07:46   #64
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

Yeah BBC Breakfast have confirmed that ITV have said she has quit in the last hour. Yay more publicity for her. She had one more to do and the producers probably told her that but oh no lets leave and get more publicity.
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 08:35   #65
NoKnowledge
Inactive

NoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond repute

I should have put BREAKING NEWS in my post as I see I was one of the first ones to find out.

BBC has theirs timed @0708 hrs
NoKnowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 10:51   #66
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Well she gone
Old 23-11-2009, 10:56   #67
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben B View Post
Yeah BBC Breakfast have confirmed that ITV have said she has quit in the last hour. Yay more publicity for her. She had one more to do and the producers probably told her that but oh no lets leave and get more publicity.
I'm not so sure - it looks to me like she lost her rag after constantly being nominated for nasty tasks. I don't think her storming off - which is what it looks like - will do her any favours.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 11:00   #68
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Actually, I say that regardless of their opinion of Katie Price, anyone would have to admit she has gone above and beyond the call of duty to help the other celebs.

I say well done to her. She stood up in the face of adversity. OK, so she did quit, but I suspect that most people would have well before she did. It did almost seem like someone was picking on her.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 11:14   #69
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart C View Post
It did almost seem like someone was picking on her.
Yes - the voting public, who I suspect think she has dumped on Peter Andre from a great height and needs a slap for it.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 11:20   #70
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Yes - the voting public, who I suspect think she has dumped on Peter Andre from a great height and needs a slap for it.
Not just that, she's just not a nice person. fake, fake , fake
Old 23-11-2009, 14:19   #71
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Although (and I don't want to go into their marriage here), Andre has arguably made far greater profit from their divorce..
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 22:18   #72
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

It's all a big publicity and money thing as always with her. She never planned to stay for the whole time, she even said before she went in that she'd do a week. Now she has broken up with that Alex and after watching that interview with Ant and Dec, I can safely say, I wouldn't be surprised if she was back with Peter by Christmas.
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 23:23   #73
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

She went in for all the publicity and up her profile because people were sick of seeing her on the papers and she was running out of things to say to keep her profile so what did she do oh go in to the jungle and make more storys for the papers. Im well glad she's gone and we can now get to know the other celebs and not have it the Jordan story
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 07:40   #74
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben B View Post
I, I can safely say, I wouldn't be surprised if she was back with Peter by Christmas.
That wouldn't surprise me either, she spoke about him often enough.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 07:51   #75
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

You are all assuming that the gent in question would want her back.Seems to me that he's doing so much better without her..