Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!

Old 18-11-2009, 09:18   #46
Derek
Inactive

Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Re: I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
He should wait till nxt week and keep his finger on speed dial to get her out
And when she returns to the UK they can stage the inevitable reunion, sell the rights to Hello and release a song together.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 18-11-2009, 09:30   #47
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Wonder what trials George Hamilton will have to do. Possibly the bushtucker where he doesn't have to exert himself too much.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2009, 12:47   #48
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie07 View Post
If its always katie doing the trials i won't be watching because it is pointless, it certainly won't effect her.
Like I said earlier, the good old British public don't disappoint.

Jordan to do all trials and be covered in and eat s**t all week and then be voted out first would be brilliant.

I agree about her lips too much collagen Katie, any more and you'll be in Leslie Ash territory, also how much botox has she had? she might as well be wearing a crash helmet, she looks like the mekon.
Old 18-11-2009, 21:00   #49
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

They should have renamed the show from Im a celeb get me out of here to The Katie Price show becaues thats all it was about last night. Itv are making sure they get there moneys worth that they paid her
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2009, 22:00   #50
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Spoiler: 

Camilla left

Joe Bugner boxer
Old 18-11-2009, 22:15   #51
Sasha222
Inactive

She looks really sick

---------- Post added at 21:15 ---------- Previous post was at 21:14 ----------

How did Katie Price do at the trials because I just couldn't be bothered watching her. When I switched on Kym was telling her she loves the publicity
Old 18-11-2009, 22:18   #52
NoKnowledge
Inactive

NoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond repute

I would keep her in to the very end and then kill the phone lines to get her out, shes getting paid the most and came in a week later.

I don't even watch this but I get updated by the news website.
NoKnowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2009, 22:24   #53
Sasha222
Inactive

She went in aft one night. I was hoping for a week of her not being there. Then the more shes kept in she would think that she is more popular

---------- Post added at 21:24 ---------- Previous post was at 21:22 ----------

Hes putting the wind up them all. Brill.
Old 18-11-2009, 22:26   #54
NoKnowledge
Inactive

NoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond reputeNoKnowledge has a reputation beyond repute

One night?, all the news pieces said one week. pah, they probably don't even watch it
NoKnowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2009, 22:31   #55
Sasha222
Inactive

Ya she went in Monday night.
Old 20-11-2009, 01:28   #56
Sasha222
Inactive

On one of the papers it say Katie price aka Jordan has said shes going to quit the show. Please please please let it be true
Old 20-11-2009, 09:48   #57
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

It goes against the grain but I have to admit a sneaky admiration for Katie, she's a gutsy woman. She has been chosen for all the trials so far, and although visibly shaking she has tackled them all with gusto. Fair do's why can't someone else get a turn?
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 22:24   #58
Sasha222
Inactive

She loves being in the public eye and the more she gets voted to do the trial the better. As if she would walk. She wont give up the money she's getting paid for.

---------- Post added at 21:23 ---------- Previous post was at 21:14 ----------

Is she really having panic attacks or is she putting this on. You couldn't come out of a panic attack that fast

---------- Post added at 21:23 ---------- Previous post was at 21:23 ----------

I think she's looking for sympathy

---------- Post added at 21:24 ---------- Previous post was at 21:23 ----------

Shes a good actress I give her that
Old 20-11-2009, 22:57   #59
12noon
Inactive

Services: TiVo
12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice

Looks like Joe has got a nasty side to him.

Katie with Kim for the next trial.
12noon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2009, 23:44   #60
Sasha222
Inactive

I gave up on it because it the Kaite Price show. Just couldn't be bothered anymore till she she's gone