Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Stargate Universe : Season 1

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television

Stargate Universe : Season 1

Old 10-10-2009, 17:58   #46
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
re: Stargate Universe : Season 1

I liked it.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 10-10-2009, 18:54   #47
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

I've just watched it and i liked it too.
Old 20-10-2009, 09:06   #48
downquark1
cf.mega poster

Services: Plusnet FFTC
downquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appeal
downquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appealdownquark1 has a bronzed appeal

Ep 4 doesn't look like it's getting better. Too much emotion not enough plot.
Old 20-10-2009, 09:20   #49
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M

There is also a social group that can be used for discussion.

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/gr...iverse-uk.html
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 18:48   #50
12noon
Inactive

Services: TiVo
12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice

I watched the episode last night and they need to start adding some action. The plot last night was two people go out to bring back a snowball. One person falls down a hole, but gets back out again. Some bugs start drinking the water, but get sent through the stargate and everything is ok again. I hope the storyline starts getting better soon.
12noon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 18:59   #51
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

I'm loving it so far and i'm sure you will get your action eventually.
Old 04-11-2009, 19:06   #52
banjo
Inactive

banjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12noon View Post
I watched the episode last night and they need to start adding some action. The plot last night was two people go out to bring back a snowball. One person falls down a hole, but gets back out again. Some bugs start drinking the water, but get sent through the stargate and everything is ok again. I hope the storyline starts getting better soon.
The week before they were on a desert planet all sun no water, next week no sun no ice, what could it be, action ? naaaaaaaa.

This programme is rubish.
banjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 19:11   #53
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12noon View Post
Not enough dead aliens eh?

Survival under extreme conditions not enough..

Well I'm sure some FX ridden, poorly written, overloud crap will be along soon..

And when are they going to get the silent explosion in space thing right?
Old 04-11-2009, 19:13   #54
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

I have enjoyed it so far.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 19:13   #55
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo View Post
The week before they were on a desert planet all sun no water, next week no sun no ice, what could it be, action ? naaaaaaaa.

This programme is rubish.
Don't watch it then,

Wait for something that gives you what you want.

Personally I'll give it a bit longer to see what happens..
Old 04-11-2009, 19:40   #56
12noon
Inactive

Services: TiVo
12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice12noon is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
Not enough dead aliens eh?

Survival under extreme conditions not enough..

Well I'm sure some FX ridden, poorly written, overloud crap will be along soon..
Yeah, i'd like to see some dead aliens. Stargate Universe will probably be great once it gets going. It's just taking some time getting going.
12noon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 20:11   #57
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverwar View Post
I have enjoyed it so far.
Ditto. I like explosions & space battles, but what's wrong with drama & characters?
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 20:14   #58
banjo
Inactive

banjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
Don't watch it then,

Wait for something that gives you what you want.

Personally I'll give it a bit longer to see what happens..
If I don't watch it I can't comment on it and hope that it gets a lot lot better as I enjoy SI-FI, but this is just dull.
banjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 21:36   #59
Mick Fisher
Inactive

Services: Sky Unlimited FibrePro Sky Talk Sky+HD
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array
Mick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze arrayMick Fisher has a bronze array

I gotta say I find it a bit so-so. It's a great concept but there's no spark. I find I don't give a damn about any of the characters.
Mick Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote