Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Netflix/Streaming Services

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Netflix/Streaming Services
Closed Thread

Old 18-07-2017, 09:33   #3526
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by love Virgin2013 View Post
Hi there can i please take it off your hands please.
No problem. I'll send you the code when I get home from work. Will be about 6pm
Advertisement
Old 18-07-2017, 12:28   #3527
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
That was very kind of you.
Old 18-07-2017, 18:42   #3528
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
That was very kind of you.
I'm always hoarding things like these, just in case I ever cancel SKY. Problem is they often expire within 6 to 12 months. Would rather pass them on than waste them.
Old 18-07-2017, 19:30   #3529
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
I'm always hoarding things like these, just in case I ever cancel SKY. Problem is they often expire within 6 to 12 months. Would rather pass them on than waste them.
I'm the same get loads of vouchers but being a gaming streamer i tend to give them away during my streams lol.
Old 19-07-2017, 05:53   #3530
love Virgin2013
cf.addict

Services: Virgin Media VIP
love Virgin2013 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Many thanks Chad.
Old 19-07-2017, 21:09   #3531
buckeye
cf.addict

buckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nicebuckeye is just really nice

Free Now TV day sports pass available tomorrow (20th July)
http://www.nowtv.com/promo/free-pass

Probably not the greatest offer in the world but you don't have to use it for the golf that they are promoting and have 12 months to use it on a sport you do like
Old 19-07-2017, 21:13   #3532
Chad
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye View Post
Free Now TV day sports pass available tomorrow (20th July)
http://www.nowtv.com/promo/free-pass

Probably not the greatest offer in the world but you don't have to use it for the golf that they are promoting and have 12 months to use it on a sport you do like
Brilliant find
Old 21-07-2017, 23:35   #3533
theone2k10
Inactive

Anyone wanting to give tvplayer plus a go you can get 2 months for free https://tvplayer.com/channels just click on try plus and in the have a promo code box enter this code. tvsummer
Old 27-07-2017, 18:18   #3534
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

If you are thinking of paying out for an illegal stream to watch Premier League football, be warned - you may find that you've shelled out for matches you can't watch.

This makes me think that piracy may soon be a thing of the past.

https://www.rapidtvnews.com/20170727...#axzz4o37JvqgK
Old 27-07-2017, 18:22   #3535
theone2k10
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
If you are thinking of paying out for an illegal stream to watch Premier League football, be warned - you may find that you've shelled out for matches you can't watch.

No it won't because there are VPNs.

Also on another note it seems SKY have started to roll out their SKYGO player on the Windows platform now, i went to watch something on SKYGO and got a message to download the skygo player app to my computer.
Old 27-07-2017, 21:35   #3536
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Sky and HBO announce Chernobyl as first commission from new global drama partnership

https://corporate.sky.com/media-cent...ma-partnership
Old 31-07-2017, 10:48   #3537
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Facebook's first TV shows are reportedly just weeks away

http://www.techradar.com/news/facebo...ust-weeks-away
Old 01-08-2017, 11:53   #3538
greeninferno
cf.addict

greeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud ofgreeninferno has much to be proud of

Quote:

seriously?

with the ridiculous prices now being charged its absolutely going to continue and indeed flourish
Old 01-08-2017, 14:07   #3539
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeninferno View Post
seriously?

with the ridiculous prices now being charged its absolutely going to continue and indeed flourish
I can't envisage that the authorities won't clamp down on individuals eventually. Theft on this scale cannot be ignored.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the technology was already being developed to catch those receiving pirated content.

VPNs may protect you now, but I would make the most of it!
Old 01-08-2017, 14:37   #3540
theone2k10
Inactive

Quote:
I can't envisage that the authorities won't clamp down on individuals eventually. Theft on this scale cannot be ignored.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the technology was already being developed to catch those receiving pirated content.

VPNs may protect you now, but I would make the most of it!
Is this another one of your fantasy predictions OB?
Closed Thread