Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 06-11-2015, 14:26   #10576
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

l hope everything goes well for you Mark so good luck.
Old 06-11-2015, 14:44   #10577
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Thanks den, not looking forward to it tbh. Thankfully I'm having a general, as he was talking about using a camera to look at the bladder during the op.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 15:19   #10578
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Yes no procedure is nice l can assure Mark as sometime early next year they will have to make a ICD generator change on me.
Old 06-11-2015, 16:56   #10579
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
Our 20th wedding anniversary today
Happy Anniversary to you both
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 22:29   #10580
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Had a nice meal with friends who aren't put off by Osem Jnr #2 and his various quirks and mannerisms. It might not seem much of a problem for most people but if they could spend a day in our shoes they'd know how hard having any such evening is...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 11:04   #10581
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Had a nice meal with friends who aren't put off by Osem Jnr #2 and his various quirks and mannerisms. It might not seem much of a problem for most people but if they could spend a day in our shoes they'd know how hard having any such evening is...
You are right Osem, I can only imagine how difficult life must be for you, Osem Jnr 2 is a very lucky lad indeed to have such caring parents as yourselves.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 11:56   #10582
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
I have friends with a child (well, late teens now) with severe Autism, and their good humour, patience, and love never fail to humble me - I really admire them (and you) for all you do, day in and day out, especially all the stuff others do not see.

But as you say, a night like you had shines a light of hope.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 12:40   #10583
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
It must be very hard for you both sometimes but l am sure when you see his happy smiling face looking at you sometimes l bet it brings a lump to your throat.
Old 09-11-2015, 14:32   #10584
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Just had a clear out of the loft - it's amazing what carp/superfluous stuff you keep up there; going to charity shop (BHF), as they take small electronic goods.

Panasonic HD/DVD recorder
Panasonic DVD player
Matsui DVD player
2 x 19" monitors
Logitech 2.1 speaker system with sub-woofer
Sony radio alarm clock
19 LG LCD TV
Epson printer/scanner

And out of the back bedroom - and old wardrobe and chest of drawers.
Old 09-11-2015, 22:52   #10585
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Just seen the John Lewis advert for the first time, I have a tear in my eye.
Old 09-11-2015, 23:07   #10586
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Yeh. just pretend he's not a pedo been sent to the moon as a punishment. and out of harms way. and it's quite sad
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 23:25   #10587
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Quote:
I can only imagine how hard it is Osem but Osem #2 is one lucky boy to have such wonderful and lovely parents.

Is Osem Jnr still in love?

Hope you are feeling better Osem as I have not really had time to be on the CF lately as my Mum has been attending hospital quite a bit lately and my Father in Law is in hospital atm so it's been a really busy time for me lately.
Old 10-11-2015, 07:23   #10588
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Yes their adverts are always very good.
Old 10-11-2015, 10:46   #10589
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
Yeh. just pretend he's not a pedo been sent to the moon as a punishment. and out of harms way. and it's quite sad
That's quite a unique way to view it, and also gives quite an insight into how you think about things...
Old 10-11-2015, 10:57   #10590
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
That's quite a unique way to view it, and also gives quite an insight into how you think about things...
Cool.
Do you think I'm unique enough to be invited onto the Jonathan Ross show?

you could come with me as my part time psychiatrist and toes sucker.
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote