Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)
Closed Thread

Old 17-07-2017, 20:01   #1876
MyBraiNz
cf.member

MyBraiNz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
Had more info on the WWE network rumour on vm v6 boxes the source has said WWE Network should be on vms v6 box by the end of October this year.
We shall see.
Hi there, my first post here but had to make an account for this and hoping to find more info..

I spoke to Virgin last week about renewing my package, i asked about the WWE Network and was put through to the right department for my question, when i asked the lady if the WWE Network was ever going to come to Virgin she said it was going to be there in the next update.. which she said was at least a month away (obviously an update for the new Sky channels are coming this week but i hope they throw in the app at the same time). I asked her numerous times about the network app and she just kept saying yes it is coming.

I really hope she is right and not just fobbing me off about it, i might call back this week for some verification, really hope we get it though.
Advertisement
Old 17-07-2017, 20:10   #1877
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
You cant just judge that on one tv program, there are other shows on Atlantic, and i'd be surprised if the likes of G.O.T, Billionaire, Ray Donovan, Blue Bloods etc etc, didn't attract higher viewing figures.
I'm assuming you mean Billions if so I agree it's a great series in my opinion.
Old 17-07-2017, 20:11   #1878
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Sky Sports The Open will move to Channel 515 tomorrow. And will be rebrand as Sky Sports Golf from next Monday.

---------- Post added at 18:04 ---------- Previous post was at 18:02 ----------

Unconfirmed reports are coming in that Sky Cinema Greats will be rebrand as Sky Cinema Superheroes from July 24th to until August 23rd.

https://www.tvchannellists.com/List_...re_EPG_changes
Oh, God, this drives me INSANE!

Please, let's start a new thread for these annoying temporary channel re-brands, so we can ignore them!!
Old 17-07-2017, 20:35   #1879
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Oh, God, this drives me INSANE!

Please, let's start a new thread for these annoying temporary channel re-brands, so we can ignore them!!
you know sky love there channel rebrands OB
Old 17-07-2017, 20:37   #1880
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
No plans to start an "Rebrand" thread.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 17-07-2017, 20:43   #1881
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Well, it certainly appears that possession of your own channels only gets you so far when negotiating with Sky...

http://www.seenit.co.uk/bt-tv-custom...ports-pricing/
BT customers would be as well signing up for the NOW TV monthly sports price. They'll get all channels in 720p instead of 1 channel in HD for the same price. It's a no brainer.
Old 17-07-2017, 21:01   #1882
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyBraiNz View Post
Hi there, my first post here but had to make an account for this and hoping to find more info..

I spoke to Virgin last week about renewing my package, i asked about the WWE Network and was put through to the right department for my question, when i asked the lady if the WWE Network was ever going to come to Virgin she said it was going to be there in the next update.. which she said was at least a month away (obviously an update for the new Sky channels are coming this week but i hope they throw in the app at the same time). I asked her numerous times about the network app and she just kept saying yes it is coming.

I really hope she is right and not just fobbing me off about it, i might call back this week for some verification, really hope we get it though.
The time scale we have is by the end of this year, info we have so far indicates you will still need to subscribe to WWE Network via WWE and you would just log in via the v6 app, i must stress these are only estimated timelines. VM customer service are well known though for lying but on this occasion they may be correct as it does tie in with the timeframe we have.

---------- Post added at 20:01 ---------- Previous post was at 19:59 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
BT customers would be as well signing up for the NOW TV monthly sports price. They'll get all channels in 720p instead of 1 channel in HD for the same price. It's a no brainer.
Or even contacting SKY they may get them a lot cheaper by taking a SKY tv pack i know someone who has the box set pack plus SKY Sports for £25pm for 12 months.
Old 17-07-2017, 21:23   #1883
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
I'm assuming you mean Billions if so I agree it's a great series in my opinion.

Yes, my mistake MM, I did indeed mean Billions.
Old 18-07-2017, 02:41   #1884
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

All Sky Sports channels has been rebrand.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 18-07-2017, 09:05   #1885
Ddonald2016
cf.geek

Ddonald2016 will become famous soon enoughDdonald2016 will become famous soon enoughDdonald2016 will become famous soon enough

I don’t think the sky sports rebrand is a good deal

For just one channel on its own is £18, £25 for he

For just two channels it’s £22, £29 for he

For three channels is £26, £33 for HD

But once you select 3 channels they advise all sky sports for £27.5, £34 for he

It is still £4 cheaper than VM

Also sky sports action and arena counts as one channel and both football as one channel. But £18 for football good deal because the hd pack is still £7 even for just two football channels, and main event is only with sports pack, why is there still a hd charge

There is a new customer deal all sky sports for £20 for a year, how do they plan to sell one for £18 to existing customers

Last edited by Ddonald2016; 18-07-2017 at 09:41.
Old 18-07-2017, 10:11   #1886
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddonald2016 View Post

Also sky sports action and arena counts as one channel and both football as one channel. But £18 for football good deal because the hd pack is still £7 even for just two football channels, and main event is only with sports pack, why is there still a hd charge

There is a new customer deal all sky sports for £20 for a year, how do they plan to sell one for £18 to existing customers
sky wont drop HD sports charge that's why
Old 18-07-2017, 10:52   #1887
neilo
cf.addict

Services: V6, 350mb Broadband, Phone
neilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to allneilo is a name known to all

Quote:

Action and Arena seem to be charged as one channel but the two football channels seem to definitely be charged as two channels.
Old 18-07-2017, 11:09   #1888
Ddonald2016
cf.geek

Ddonald2016 will become famous soon enoughDdonald2016 will become famous soon enoughDdonald2016 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
sky wont drop HD sports charge that's why
But say you just wanted the premier football you would pay £7 to watch the one channel in HD
Old 18-07-2017, 11:43   #1889
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

If you have SKY Movies on SKY then it's only £10 to add 1 sports channel
Old 18-07-2017, 11:43   #1890
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
But say you just wanted the premier football you would pay £7 to watch the one channel in HD
You'd be surprised what people will pay to watch football that's half the problem.
Closed Thread