Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | VM Mobile phone contract rip off bills

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service

VM Mobile phone contract rip off bills

Old 08-02-2016, 18:57   #1
scu11y69
Inactive

scu11y69 is an unknown quantity at this point
VM Mobile phone contract rip off bills

Hi all got a VM mobile over a year ago had no problems just on a low package just used to log in and pay my bill on line when you login you may see this screen

as you see the allowace left says Remaining
Unlimited mins , Remaining
Unlimited texts ,Remaining
238.91 MB
Used
261.09MB remaining
however even though this is for my account its not the actul minutes remaining this is so missleading as nowhere on this page does it say that its only for virgin minutes and texts to other VM phones so last month jan the 19th my bill was £100 normaly £8 when questioning the bill was told click here then there and then read the small print which indeed does say only to other VM phones. so paid the bill in full and while paying the bill on the phone asked to be upgrading to a new tarriff so i can get unlimited mins and text to any network yes your now on the £12 tarriff its unlimited this will not start till the 19 feb but in the mean time i will give u lots of 300 gift minutes so u cant go over till the contract starts ok il take it its starts right away .
get a text today im near my balance so phone up VM yes thats correct you owe us another £100 .then go into telling them its a new contract its now unlimited had to phone 6 times 2hrs laters please just tranfer my call to retensions or the uk finaly get thru to a manager dave explain it all again and he tell me i dont know why they offered you that deal with free minute as there not ment to i say i dont know thats the package they offered so i took it ok i can see they have gifted you 300 minute and then a 1000 minutes as a good will . but i was told id keep reciving these minutes to the new contract starts on the 19th manager again confirms i dont know why they have given you the free minutes your bill is £100 but after 20 mins on the phone agrees to accept £50 .i dont want to pay any that why i phoned them last month and upgraded so where do i stand its clearly not my fault this bill has racked up and also the sales rep done all the free minutes as agreed so why now do i have to pay. thinking of cancealing my home tv telephone and broadband and mobile now been a loyal customer since NTL so do i have to pay for there mess up ???????
scu11y69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-02-2016, 08:00   #2
arcimedes
cf.mega poster

Services: TV XL ,TiVo X 2, 200Mb Broadband XL phone
arcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: VM Mobile phone contract rip off bills

Most interesting. I have checked both of our accounts and they show the same info as yours. I'm sure they used to show the non Virgin minutes? I hadn't really noticed as I check my usage with the mobile app and that does show your usage correctly.
arcimedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 19:26   #3
scu11y69
Inactive

scu11y69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VM Mobile phone contract rip off bills

quick call to retensions got the whole £100 bill squashed i also pointed out that on my account page it doesnt say nowhere that the unlimited mins are virgin networks only so be carefull not to take any notice what your online account says this is after all VM we are talking about
scu11y69 is offline   Reply With Quote