Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Online bill help

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Billing Issues

Online bill help

Old 29-07-2017, 12:39   #1
Slyder1980

Online bill help

Hey folks, long time no post. (had to create a new account it seems as my username went missing )

Anyways, logged into my online bill today (29/07/17) and it still states the following?

Latest Bill
Bill total:
xxx
Bill date: 21 June 2017
Due by: 11 July 2017

This was paid on 28th June via online, then Virgin decided to debit my account the same amount on 11th July where we got the money back from the bank.

I'm now trying to set up a new direct debit online but keep this poxy message

You have an outstanding balance
We need to take a payment first, or you can wait.

"There is an outstanding balance on this statement which we were planning

We can't change your details while this balance is outstanding, so we need you to either make a payment now, or wait until we have sent the instruction to your current bank before changing your Direct Debit details.

If you do make a payment now, please note it can take up to 12 hours to appear on your account."

Can any admin/mod have a look into this please
Advertisement
Old 29-07-2017, 12:51   #2
pip08456
Sad Doig Fan!

Services: With VM for BB 250Mb service.(Deal)
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
pip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny starpip08456 has a nice shiny star
Re: Online bill help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyder1980 View Post
Hey folks, long time no post. (had to create a new account it seems as my username went missing )

Anyways, logged into my online bill today (29/07/17) and it still states the following?

Latest Bill
Bill total:
xxx
Bill date: 21 June 2017
Due by: 11 July 2017

This was paid on 28th June via online, then Virgin decided to debit my account the same amount on 11th July where we got the money back from the bank.

I'm now trying to set up a new direct debit online but keep this poxy message

You have an outstanding balance
We need to take a payment first, or you can wait.

"There is an outstanding balance on this statement which we were planning

We can't change your details while this balance is outstanding, so we need you to either make a payment now, or wait until we have sent the instruction to your current bank before changing your Direct Debit details.

If you do make a payment now, please note it can take up to 12 hours to appear on your account."

Can any admin/mod have a look into this please
No, this site has nothing to do with Virgin Media. There may be some users who work for Virgin but they are here on their own time.

Try the official Virgin Media community forum
pip08456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2017, 13:10   #3
Kabaal
Haggis Hunting

Kabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
Even they'll tell you they can't discuss accounts on the forum (data protection) and advise you to contact them via phone.

Last edited by Kabaal; 29-07-2017 at 13:49. Reason: Can't not can
Kabaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2017, 13:48   #4
Slyder1980

No worries. Thanks for the advice