Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Child grooming gang found guilty

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

Child grooming gang found guilty

Old 09-05-2012, 10:08   #46
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Child grooming gang found guilty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
What we don't need and what I find disgusting is the thought of the BNP profiting from the suffering and pain these children suffered, for the BNP's own political agenda.

I also abhor the violence that occurred over this situation against members of the community who weren't even involved.Mindless thuggery won't solve anything and can only make a bad situation worse.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-17899841

The wider, thoroughly decent Pakistani community can prick that particular bubble.

BNP thugs are no more representative of all white British people than these child abusers are of their communities.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 09-05-2012, 11:35   #47
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post

The wider, thoroughly decent Pakistani community can prick that particular bubble.
Lets hope they do .They need to very vocal on this and not just in the aftermath of the trial ,it needs to be a constant and persistant message .
Old 09-05-2012, 11:39   #48
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
Lets hope they do .They need to very vocal on this and not just in the aftermath of the trial, it needs to be a constant and persistant message .
Which I am sure is what's behind Mr Shafiq's honest and wise words.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:16   #49
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array

Just being reported that A 59-year-old man from Oldham is sentenced to 19 years for part in child sex ring case, others being sentenced now.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...03#TWEET140261

Jimmy-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:32   #50
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

• Quote:
    • Kabeer Hassan, 25, of Lacrosse Avenue, Oldham, was sentenced to nine years for rape and three years, concurrently, for the conspiracy conviction.
    • Abdul Aziz, 41, of Armstrong Hurst Close, Rochdale, also convicted of trafficking for sexual exploitation, received a nine year sentence.
    • Abdul Rauf, 43, of Darley Road and Adil Khan, 42, of Oswald Street, both of Rochdale and also convicted of trafficking a child within the UK for sexual exploitation, received six and eight years respectively.
    • Mohammed Sajid, 35, of Jephys Street, Rochdale, also convicted of one count of rape, sexual activity with a girl under 16 and trafficking for sexual exploitation, was jailed for 12 years.
    • Mohammed Amin, 45, of Falinge Road, Falinge, also convicted of sexual assault, received a five-year jail term.
    • Hamid Safi, 22, of Tweedale Street, Rochdale, also convicted of trafficking girls for the purposes of sexual exploitation, has been sentenced to four years.
    • Abdul Qayyum, 44, of Ramsay Street, Rochdale, was jailed for five years. He will be deported to Afghanistan at the end of his sentence
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...03#TWEET140261
Old 09-05-2012, 12:38   #51
andrewstevenson

Maybe cutting off a certain tool to stop them being able to hurt and abuse kids
Old 09-05-2012, 12:43   #52
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Not good enough. They should have got far more, Just think how soon some of them will out and in the public once good behavior is taken into account.

The lawyers will be putting together there appeals as we speak

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:58   #53
martyh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Not good enough. They should have got far more, Just think how soon some of them will out and in the public once good behavior is taken into account.

The lawyers will be putting together there appeals as we speak
I agree ,i am not happy about the concurrent sentences ,i think they should have been consecutive.
Old 09-05-2012, 14:03   #54
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
I agree ,i am not happy about the concurrent sentences ,i think they should have been consecutive.
I said they would be given sentences that have no bearing or deal with what these scumbags did.

Old 09-05-2012, 15:41   #55
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Prick what bubble?
what constant and persistant message?
not to single out white girls to abuse, and to include your 'own' as well?
this is a racial thing. purely and simply because they daren't do it to their own.
pretending it's not is just silly.

Yes, I know it sounds like 'them and us' again. but that's because it is.

No, it doesn't mean we have to get the big brush out again.
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 15:52   #56
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary L View Post
Prick what bubble?
what constant and persistant message?
not to single out white girls to abuse, and to include your 'own' as well?
this is a racial thing. purely and simply because they daren't do it to their own.
pretending it's not is just silly.

Yes, I know it sounds like 'them and us' again. but that's because it is.

No, it doesn't mean we have to get the big brush out again.
Gary i have to fully agree with you, However we all know this will be very quickly swept under the carpet and forgotten about by next week.

Old 09-05-2012, 15:53   #57
Dr Seuss
Inactive

Dr Seuss has ruffled too many feathersDr Seuss has ruffled too many feathersDr Seuss has ruffled too many feathersDr Seuss has ruffled too many feathersDr Seuss has ruffled too many feathersDr Seuss has ruffled too many feathers

What a load of crap these cases are. These girls weren't "raped" or "abused", they were old enough to understand perfectly well what they were doing.

Dr Seuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 16:08   #58
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Seuss View Post
What a load of crap these cases are. These girls weren't "raped" or "abused", they were old enough to understand perfectly well what they were doing.

Theres always one like you on every forum.

Old 09-05-2012, 16:10   #59
Dr Seuss
Inactive

Dr Seuss has ruffled too many feathersDr Seuss has ruffled too many feathersDr Seuss has ruffled too many feathersDr Seuss has ruffled too many feathersDr Seuss has ruffled too many feathersDr Seuss has ruffled too many feathers

What, a rational person?
Dr Seuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 16:10   #60
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Seuss View Post

Girls as young as 11 or in this specific case 13. Whereas the men were more than old enough to know what they were doing.
Quote:
In 2004 the Channel 4 documentary Edge of the City, which explored claims that Asian men in Bradford were grooming white girls as young as 11
Quote:
Khan, who is married with one child, fathered the child of a 13-year-old victim.
Quote:
Authorities believe 24 girls aged between 11 and 16 may have been affected.
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote