Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 10-11-2017, 19:13   #13036
dilli-theclaw
3xCABG

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

New couch and flooring coming next week all easy for the wheelchair to roll on.
Old 10-11-2017, 19:22   #13037
denphone
Still alive and happy

Services: XL BB, 2 V6 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver bling
denphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
Anything that makes it easier for you dilli gets a big thumbs up from me.
Old 11-11-2017, 10:35   #13038
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 70M SHUB thingy in modem mode XL TV VboxHD Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny stars
heero_yuy has a pair of shiny stars

My local Lidl have finally started stocking genuine Scottish black pudding.

I found some in their Penzance branch but it's come to Worthing at last.
Old 11-11-2017, 17:41   #13039
denphone
Still alive and happy

denphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver bling
denphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver blingdenphone has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
My local Lidl have finally started stocking genuine Scottish black pudding.

I found some in their Penzance branch but it's come to Worthing at last.
Nothing like proper black pudding old bean.
Old 11-11-2017, 18:08   #13040
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 70M SHUB thingy in modem mode XL TV VboxHD Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny starsheero_yuy has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Nothing like proper black pudding old bean.
Absolutely. Best is from Stornoway and has protected origin status. This one is sourced in Berwick and really nice. Much prefer the seasoning and texture to the Yorkshire stuff.
Old 15-11-2017, 22:19   #13041
weenie
Believe in yourself ...
BlackJack Champion, Buzz Lightyear Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, Hexxagon Champion, Hungry Bob Champion, Minigolf Champion, 5 In A Row Champion

Services: tv phone mobile broadband tivo and v+ hd box
weenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Just booked a two night break for me and hubby at the start of December
Old 15-11-2017, 23:53   #13042
Osem
Expose lies & hypocrisy
Shark Attack Champion, Pacman Champion, Air Attack 3 Champion, MiniPool Champion

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
good for you weenie.

Same old lies, same old Labour.
Osem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 00:03   #13043
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronze
nashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronzenashville is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
That will be nice Dill,

---------- Post added at 23:03 ---------- Previous post was at 23:01 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
good for you weenie.
Well done Weenie,
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 08:53   #13044
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l won £154 last night.
My Old Man could do with some of your luck with the horses Den, though we have had some small winnings with the golf lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Oh lovely weenie, something nice to look forward to.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 14:00   #13045
weenie
Believe in yourself ...
BlackJack Champion, Buzz Lightyear Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, Hexxagon Champion, Hungry Bob Champion, Minigolf Champion, 5 In A Row Champion

weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

It is Tinky and it was a total surprise for hubby. He has been so understanding since my Mums passing. My hubby is quite romantic and very caring but even I have been shocked at the things he has done lately so this is my way off saying thank you for caring and understanding and most of all thank you for being you.
Old 17-11-2017, 18:25   #13046
Hom3r
All true..Except the lies

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1TB Tivo, 1 V+ Box, 1 V Box, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 4, 2TB & 3 TB WD NAS, Smart Home stuff, & Cudd
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars

The intial part is not happy.

My aunts father died (only ever met a a few times) and the good age of 95.

He was living in sheltered accomodation, but 5 weeks before he died he had moved in to a care home.

He just went to bed and never woke up. The coroner said "old age" was cause of death.

The good part is were he died he has 3 funeral options, one of which is Chelmsford Cathedral.

So guess wheres getting his send off.

My Blog
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 20:55   #13047
Hugh
Hic Sunt Dracones
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

My daughter and her husband picked up their pup on Sunday.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 3452FA6B-D7A3-4760-B836-C84461717227.jpeg (163.1 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 3D237BE6-4EE7-4670-9BC8-D2F41062D9D8.jpg (414.5 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg A34EB25B-E703-4C22-B4F5-92F16DE09692.jpg (503.9 KB, 13 views)

If my post is in bold, it's a moderating decision - if not, it's not.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 21:08   #13048
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

He's beautiful Hugh

I wish your daughter and son in law many happy years and memories with there new addition to the family...
Old 17-11-2017, 21:10   #13049
denphone
Still alive and happy

Very very cute and easy to fall in love with.
Old 19-11-2017, 18:17   #13050
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Just been to visit my sister and have a roast lunch: Pork with crackling.