Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Ghostbusters (2016) Trailer

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Film & Cinema

Ghostbusters (2016) Trailer

Old 09-03-2016, 12:17   #31
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Ghostbusters (2016) Trailer

As I said earlier, I am concerned it will be awful but I am not closing my mind on it yet. I will go see it and then decide.

The other thing is that Ivan Reitman and Dan Akroyd are heading up a production company called Ghostcorps and will be making other Ghostbusters movies both live action and animated.

Currently there is no script but Channing tatum and Chris Pratt are possible stars for the first live action movie.
Old 09-03-2016, 15:29   #32
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

New International trailer

Lots of new footage making it a better trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egs6RfGenvg

Also the Four Scientists are now four friends!
Old 09-03-2016, 15:38   #33
techguyone
Deus Vult

Services: VM M350 with Superhub4 (modem mode) > Anytime Chatter > No TV
techguyone has reached the bronze age
techguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to techguyone

A turd polished... is still a turd.
techguyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 16:05   #34
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Remember its only a 2 min trailer for possibly a 2 hour movie. Doesn't really give the full story.
Old 18-05-2016, 18:40   #35
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMfUjDnpfRY

New trailer

This has a much better feel about it and has me more interested now.

Also as much as its a reboot I am glad they have kept the theme Slimer looks great too.

At the end of it, that is NOT the Stay Puft Marshmallow man. Its Rowan who is the bg bad in this.
Old 26-05-2016, 23:24   #36
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

That second trailer still gave me no desire to see this movie at all. Mccarthy is quickly becoming my female Adam Sandler, just plain annoying to watch, tolerable and funny at first much like Sandler was early on but then cheesy dire comedy after comedy quickly makes me unbelievably bored of the pair of them. I don't even think the plot from the trailer looks that bad nor does the new theme but the cast and the vehicle changes just left me underwhelmed.

I would genuinely like the above idea of Pratt on board and I don't care for female cast members so long as they're actually tolerable. Its not a feminism issue, it'd still stink with four bad male leads but I just can't get behind this cast at all.

They could throw the entire cast of the hangover in there as the four and instantly produce something better and funnier.

Each to their own though, my partner still likes Sandler! Bound to be plenty that like Mccarthy too.
Old 27-05-2016, 00:08   #37
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

This is the new International version of the second trailer and it really is a million times better! Some genuinely funny moments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWhD20mb0y0

Original version of the theme too. Think that might be what now getting me excited!