Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Can't think where else to post this.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media News Discussion

Can't think where else to post this.

Old 30-07-2012, 10:44   #1
Telly_
Permanently Banned

Telly_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Can't think where else to post this.

My post came 5 minutes ago an I have 2 leaflets from virgin on with UNLIMITACULAR as its title an a normal 6 months half price One, I have a letter addressed directly to me and one addressed to the householder lol.

Nice way to help the planet eh 4 pieces of junk mail in 1 day to 1 address an as it's only Monday I expect more before the weeks out.An the UNLIMITACULAR one is for exsisting customers only so it's a complete waste.
Telly_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-07-2012, 13:48   #2
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Can't think where else to post this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telly_ View Post
My post came 5 minutes ago an I have 2 leaflets from virgin on with UNLIMITACULAR as its title an a normal 6 months half price One, I have a letter addressed directly to me and one addressed to the householder lol.

Nice way to help the planet eh 4 pieces of junk mail in 1 day to 1 address an as it's only Monday I expect more before the weeks out.An the UNLIMITACULAR one is for exsisting customers only so it's a complete waste.
You want to see the rubbish i get from BT, Talk Talk, Sky, O2. ALL of them have been told many many many times NOT to send me crap but they ignore it and do it any way. The funny thing is i don't get stuff from VM, southern electric, southern gas, british gas because i asked them not to and they actually did what i asked.

Sky are the worst and i now keep it for a month or two and then post it back with postage to be paid by Sky marked on the a4 envelope.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 13:57   #3
Telly_
Permanently Banned

Telly_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah I will do that today to VM then, I will return postage to be paid by them
Telly_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2012, 14:35   #4
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telly_ View Post
Yeah I will do that today to VM then, I will return postage to be paid by them
Or you could request them NOT to send you any more such mail..and see if they actually comply first..
Old 30-07-2012, 15:05   #5
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
Or you could request them NOT to send you any more such mail..and see if they actually comply first..
Indeed i have tried many times to get sky to stop but in the end I gave up and now just send it them back. I would not do it if I had not first sent letter after letter only for it to be ignored.

My point is I gave them the chance first.

Old 30-07-2012, 15:08   #6
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Indeed i have tried many times to get them to stop but in the end I gave up and now just send it them back. I would not do it if I had not first sent letter after letter only for it to be ignored.

My point is I gave them the chance first.
I believe you already said the VM stopped sending you unsolicited mail when you asked them not to.I was just suggesting that the OP tried the same tack FIRST before resorting to sending the mail back..
Old 30-07-2012, 15:16   #7
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
I believe you already said the VM stopped sending you unsolicited mail when you asked them not to.I was just suggesting that the OP tried the same tack FIRST before resorting to sending the mail back..
Always best to make sure