Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Peer suspended after calling for bounty on Obama & Bush

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

Peer suspended after calling for bounty on Obama & Bush

Old 20-04-2012, 11:36   #31
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: Peer suspended after calling for bounty on Obama & Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Fry View Post
You were compairing me to a dictator, so that is why I suggested some of what those types of people do
You put forward the idea of the forced world government not me.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 20-04-2012, 11:42   #32
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
That's good of you to volunteer so many people to die for your idiotic ideals
It's not up to us to decide who should run countries .
Wars dont have to involved so many deaths, they are fighting for Freedom by the way which is what they did in WW2!

Are you suggesting that we should have not delclared war aganist Hitler in 1939?

Are you also suggesting that it is ok for leaders to Repress Women, Gays and the Working people, for killing people just becuase they protested?, for supporting terrorists? and for violating Human Rights?

If we dealt with Germany, Italy and Japan much earlier then 1939, WW2 would not have happend and less peopel would have been killed in the long term

---------- Post added at 10:42 ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
You put forward the idea of the forced world government not me.
Well it is the best way of getting real and radical change (which is what we need) and making sure the working people are better off and the reforms are in favour of them

Anyway most will vote yes
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2012, 11:43   #33
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Well it is the best way of getting real and radical change (which is what we need) and making sure the working people are better off and the reforms are in favour of them

Thus making you no better than the very people you are claiming to have a problem with in this thread.
Old 20-04-2012, 11:44   #34
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Everybody needs to calm down before this thread is closed.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2012, 11:48   #35
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
Wars dont have to involved so many deaths, they are fighting for Freedom by the way which is what they did in WW2!

Are you suggesting that we should have not delclared war aganist Hitler in 1939?

Are you also suggesting that it is ok for leaders to Repress Women, Gays and the Working people, for killing people just becuase they protested?, for supporting terrorists? and for violating Human Rights?

If we dealt with Germany, Italy and Japan much earlier then 1939, WW2 would not have happend and less peopel would have been killed in the long term

---------- Post added at 10:42 ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 ----------

could someone give me a gun to shoot myself please

---------- Post added at 10:48 ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Everybody needs to calm down before this thread is closed.

I actually think this is Alans new tactic ,he trolls threads to get them shut down ,so i'm not playing anymore ,i'm out
Old 20-04-2012, 11:53   #36
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart

Quote:
Thus making you no better than the very people you are claiming to have a problem with in this thread.
Look, firstly lets turn the tension down for a start, Lets me make it clear, this plan on a world government will only be done if over 50% of the votes all vote the world vote yes, I will only use force when a nation refuses to do what most of the people of the world want, let me put you the benefits of my plan:

1: More New Decent Jobs and Better Jobs for people at work

2: People like the Kurds to be given a state of their own

3: All over the world, people would recive better Human Rights

4: Better Racial, LGBT and Womens rights all over the world

5: Better Education, Health and Transport for all

6: Businesses either becoming state owned or co-operatives

7: A better chance of World Peace

8: More Autonomy for people who want it

9: Less Poltical and Relgious Extremism

etc

In other words a richer, more equal, peacful and better world

Which is what we need after a economic crisises and too many war zones

Surely we need a a fresh start, who would vote no to all that?

You don't have to agree with it by the way, but it is a good idea if you do
Old 20-04-2012, 11:58   #37
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Quote:
<Snip>use force<snip>
It's not up to you to use force to impose your opinion on others for any reason. It's this part that makes you a prospective dictator.

The whole idea is not workable anyway.

And I'm not tense or wound up.
Old 20-04-2012, 12:00   #38
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

So do we get the emotion removal drugs now or once the state starts, also shall we practice goose stepping or just plain simple lock stepping..

Also who's gonna tell obama (or future president) that he can't be the leader of the free world anymore (just make sure that he's not got the football with him!!! )

Why Mr Fry do all of your threads sound like old and outdated Sci-Fi novels???
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2012, 12:01   #39
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Quote:
It's not up to you to use force to impose your opinion on others for any reason. It's this part that makes you a prospective dictator.

Have you been reading anything of my last post?

I am only using force to enforce a democratic mandate, if most of the world voted yes why should they go against the will of most of the world?

I fell the idea is workable, I mean it is the fresh start we need, along to the real and radical reform we also need

Also as Hugh said, this debate was getting rather heated
Old 20-04-2012, 12:01   #40
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:

What is it that dictators say just before taking power ? something like ......."it's for the good of the people"
Old 20-04-2012, 12:02   #41
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
So do we get the emotion removal drugs now or once the state starts, also shall we practice goose stepping or just plain simple lock stepping..

Also who's gonna tell obama (or future president) that he can't be the leader of the free world anymore (just make sure that he's not got the football with him!!! )

HHHmmm Terran Federation (Starship Troopers)?
Old 20-04-2012, 12:04   #42
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post

You will not be getting any emotion removal drugs, it will just a better version of what we have, only all over the world

And Obama is only leader of the USA, all of the Free World, otherwise we would be voting as well
Old 20-04-2012, 12:04   #43
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
HHHmmm Terran Federation (Starship Troopers)?
Ahhh, I understand it now, the bugs have learned how to type!!!
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2012, 12:05   #44
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Quote:
Have you been reading anything of my last post?
Yes I have listened to all your posts.

Quote:
I am only using force to enforce a democratic mandate, if most of the world voted yes why should they go against the will of most of the world?
It's not up to you to force your will on anyone.

Quote:
Also as Hugh said, this debate was getting rather heated
Yes you did seem rather irate because people wouldn't agree with you.
Old 20-04-2012, 12:10   #45
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
What is it that dictators say just before taking power ? something like ......."it's for the good of the people"
Those people are all talk and no action, I will be doing radical reform and real change, also a Global government will be done only with a democratic mandate (so end this rubbish about me wanting a dictators)

Certainly I will not be repressing Women, LGBT and the workign people, nor will I kill people just because they protested about real issues

---------- Post added at 11:10 ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 ----------

Quote:
Yes I have listened to all your posts.

It's not up to you to force your will on anyone.

Yes you did seem rather irate because people wouldn't agree with you.
If you have seen my posts, then you wound understand, which is not the case

Like I said, I am using force for democratic mandate and with good reason, and it was Hugh who told us to stop being irate