Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Can VM trace unwanted marketing calls?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Fixed Phone Service

Telephone hell!!

Old 20-06-2011, 10:44   #1
atro1
Inactive

atro1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Telephone hell!!

Do not know if I am in the right place but here goes:- over the past 5 weeks I have had virtually no phone!
I wished to complain about this. But I got nowhere. Sadly the Asian operators I spoke could not or did not want to take it further.
First two engineers that called one said they had fixed it, the other stated it was our fault. The third engineer came told us it was the cable outside and would have to be relaid. He thought that would be funny messing up our garden Telling me the installers dig holes they are not gardeners. I found this attitude a little difficult to understand. I then had a phone call, on my mobile, they could not do it for about a month and once again the attitude was awful.
The day came to reinstall and two men turned up. They did a wonderful job, as one said it would be a crime to mess the garden up. The job they did was very professional quick and clean.
Now I wish to complain about the loss of service for about 5 weeks No answering of emails and to compliment the way the job was finalised.
Now if anyone has a telephone number that will allow me to talk to someone about this I would be very grateful.
atro1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 20-06-2011, 10:57   #2
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Telephone hell!!

This is not an official Virginmedia site and it is privately owned so you have 2 options, you can join the Virginmedia Community forum in this link http://community.virginmedia.com/

Or you could email the CEO's office at the following email address neil.berkett@virginmedia.co.uk this address is in the public domain so you can send your complaint it.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2011, 11:13   #3
atro1
Inactive

Thankyou. Have emailed the CEO.
Old 20-06-2011, 11:17   #4
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atro1 View Post
Thankyou. Have emailed the CEO.
Let us know the outcome.
Old 20-06-2011, 14:55   #5
atro1
Inactive

Excellent. Thank you so much Masque, two emails and a telephone call from them and all sorted. My opinion off VM has gone up.
Old 20-06-2011, 15:22   #6
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by atro1 View Post
Excellent. Thank you so much Masque, two emails and a telephone call from them and all sorted. My opinion off VM has gone up.
Now that is good to hear.