Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Can Tivo record a program if it's running late?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

change of address question (need urgent help guys)

Old 12-04-2011, 16:06   #1
krazy
Inactive

Services: 200mb broadband, xl tv, m phone, tivo
krazy is on a distinguished roadkrazy is on a distinguished road
change of address question (need urgent help guys)

im due to move to a new build within 2 weeks so rang virgin to get the services changed over to new address. I was told that my house hasnt yet been registered with Royal Mail which would take in numbers 283 to 289 of that road as they are the new builds. When I asked how long it would take to sort she said it mightnt happen as Virgin only provide service to 269 anyway and 271 to 281 cant get Virgin. Any help on what my options are!!!
krazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 12-04-2011, 16:14   #2
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Re: change of address question (need urgent help guys)

E-mail cablemystreet@virginmedia.co.uk and/or fill out this form
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 16:16   #3
weesteev
Cable Guru

Services: Virgin Media Gig1 RFOG, TV360, Stream, GoFibre 1Gb
weesteev has reached the bronze age
weesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze age

I think I know which street you are on about Krazy, want to PM me your address and postcode and I will check this for you?

Access Network Innovation @ Liberty Global/Virgin Media

All comments are my own opinion and not a direct expression of LG/VM.
weesteev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 16:24   #4
krazy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by weesteev View Post
I think I know which street you are on about Krazy, want to PM me your address and postcode and I will check this for you?
really??
Old 12-04-2011, 16:36   #5
weesteev
Cable Guru

weesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze ageweesteev has reached the bronze age

Yes, the project that encompasses your home is almost complete. We had a change of contractor on site and the work was delayed slightly but we have one cabinet to build and a few Tee's to fit in the footpath, I have been informed work should be complete by the end of the week and you will be able to order service from next week.

Give me a shout if there's any problems.

Old 12-04-2011, 16:42   #6
krazy
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by weesteev View Post
Yes, the project that encompasses your home is almost complete. We had a change of contractor on site and the work was delayed slightly but we have one cabinet to build and a few Tee's to fit in the footpath, I have been informed work should be complete by the end of the week and you will be able to order service from next week.

Give me a shout if there's any problems.
brilliant mate youre a legend. when i have my services moved up can i get an extra box installed without paying installation for it as the transfer is free (sorry if im a bit cheeky )?
Old 13-04-2011, 07:38   #7
weesteev
Cable Guru

I believe so, it would all be done at the same time so they wouldn't charge extra for the install. I will drop you a message as soon as I see the homes are released for sale.

Old 13-04-2011, 08:30   #8
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

And the members of CableForum do it again
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2011, 17:21   #9
krazy
Inactive

much obliged mate
Old 13-04-2011, 17:40   #10
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Good work, weesteev
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2011, 17:41   #11
clinteastman
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media XL TV, XXL Broadband, L Phone, TiVo, V+
clinteastman has reached the bronze age
clinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze age

WOW, now that's service!
clinteastman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2011, 17:50   #12
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

That is going the extra mile
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote