Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | TV screen measurements

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Science & Technology
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Ipod Lower frequencies ???

Old 28-05-2007, 12:14   #1
Mike
cf.mega poster

Mike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful one
Ipod Lower frequencies ???

Hi all

I recently brought a new itrip which has a frequency range of 88.1 -107.90 (one with the LED display).

On my old one (no LED display) I downloaded some lower frequencies (down to 77.1) and I could just set my itrip to broadcast on these lower frequencies. Obviously on my new one I can not tune down to such frequencies.

Does anyone know of any hack which could get my itrip set at 87.50 (lowest setting on my radio)

Many thanks

Mike
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 28-05-2007, 12:26   #2
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
Re: Ipod Lower frequencies ???

You need to put it into international mode, should say in the manual or leaflet, at least it did with mine.

---------- Post added at 12:26 ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 ----------

Try holding the button you use to change freq for about 20 seconds, it should flash US you can then change this to INTL
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2007, 12:34   #3
Mike
cf.mega poster

Mike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful oneMike is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzae View Post
You need to put it into international mode, should say in the manual or leaflet, at least it did with mine.

---------- Post added at 12:26 ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 ----------

Try holding the button you use to change freq for about 20 seconds, it should flash US you can then change this to INTL
Thanks worked fine I now have a range 76.0 -90.0

Mike
Old 28-05-2007, 12:47   #4
Jon T
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Telephone and 100Mb broadband, Sky Q
Jon T has reached the bronze age
Jon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze ageJon T has reached the bronze age

Don't go below 87Mhz though, a lot of public/safety of life services using that frequency range.
Jon T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2007, 20:38   #5
daz300
Inactive

Services: walking speed BB and tivo
daz300 is a name known to alldaz300 is a name known to alldaz300 is a name known to alldaz300 is a name known to alldaz300 is a name known to alldaz300 is a name known to alldaz300 is a name known to alldaz300 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon T View Post
Don't go below 87Mhz though, a lot of public/safety of life services using that frequency range.
and they may not want your itunes playing . .
daz300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2007, 20:56   #6
Mike
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daz300 View Post
and they may not want your itunes playing . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Does anyone know of any hack which could get my itrip set at 87.50 (lowest setting on my radio)

Mike
!

Mike
Old 28-05-2007, 22:44   #7
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

I think he's saying that emergency services could get tunes being played on your iPod rather than receiving 999 messages
Old 28-05-2007, 23:38   #8
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M

Yes well the lowest his radio goes is 87.50 (pretty standard) so he won't be going below that anyway if he even could
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote