Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | photoshop, pencil drawings

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Computers & IT > General IT Discussion

Graphics card

Old 07-11-2004, 20:03   #1
Shaun
Inactive

Shaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny star
Shaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny star
Graphics card

I'm thinking bout getting a Sapphire ATI Radeon 9200SE (128MB DDR) because my Gforce MX440 gives me trouble when I try and view videos through the TVout.

Anyone have any comments on this card?
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-11-2004, 20:18   #2
Steve H
Inactive

Services: Freeview, 512k Pipex.
Steve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of QuadsSteve H has a fine set of Quads
Send a message via ICQ to Steve H Send a message via MSN to Steve H Send a message via Yahoo to Steve H
Re: Graphics card

SE? - **** edition The 9200 series is a crappy card, but it depends what you want to do I guess.

Whats your budget?
Steve H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2004, 20:24   #3
Shaun
Inactive

Shaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny star
Shaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny starShaun has a nice shiny star
Re: Graphics card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve H
SE? - **** edition The 9200 series is a crappy card, but it depends what you want to do I guess.

Whats your budget?

I'm not really after a high end card, just something that will let me view exactly whats on my monitor on the TVout.

My current card doesn't allow this as there seems to be a problem with overscan on the Nvidia cards

I'm looking for a cheap alternative (read less than £40) that will work properly.

Any ideas?

EDIT - Just to let you know that in choosing a new card I'm looking for something similar to my Gforce MX440 as that does me fine for most things I do on my PC
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote