Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.
Closed Thread

Old 15-08-2013, 16:21   #1441
love Virgin2013
cf.addict

Services: Virgin Media VIP
love Virgin2013 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 4.

Well done to Virgin media for getting BT Sports and for free.

Just one thing now that is BT will have to redo there ADS on tv to add that its on Virgin as well so how easy will that be to do?
Advertisement
Old 15-08-2013, 16:22   #1442
howardmicks
Inactive

Services: VIP.152b/b,2xTivos,Vm mobile+ipad 4th gen,BT Sports.sky2tbHD,sky3d+ extra+Sports+Movies HD(Murdoch's
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal

Need to change my avatar when I get home,was gonna do it last night but that might have let the cat out of the bag lol
Old 15-08-2013, 16:26   #1443
Jameseh

Quote:
Originally Posted by gba93 View Post
To repeat an earlier question is TV Anywhere available on Android yet or has anyone got any idea when it might?
No & no.

---------- Post added at 16:26 ---------- Previous post was at 16:25 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by love Virgin2013 View Post
Well done to Virgin media for getting BT Sports and for free.

Just one thing now that is BT will have to redo there ADS on tv to add that its on Virgin as well so how easy will that be to do?
As easy as opening Sony Vegas / Final Cut Pro and getting the VO guy to say his line.

Old 15-08-2013, 16:29   #1444
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age

Gents (and ladies though i've never met you)

my friend is going to upgrade to BT sports as he's only 30 meg broadband, M+ TV, M phone. His latest bill was £43 odd quid.

How much more will it be for XL tv? You may say "check the website" but i honestly can't make sense of it and i'm sure its not because of all the wine i've drank today. if anyone can tell me based on my friends package how much more he'd need to pay a month for XL i would appreciate it!
Old 15-08-2013, 16:34   #1445
Catesby
Inactive

Catesby is an unknown quantity at this point

This link gives the different TV package prices:

http://store.virginmedia.com/digital...-tv/index.html

It's £16.50 difference between M+ and XL (without any offers).
Old 15-08-2013, 16:34   #1446
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anypermitedroute View Post
this is the christmas gift that keeps on giving !!!!!!:
Old 15-08-2013, 16:34   #1447
martin201002
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD sports and movies HD, sky fibre pro, ps4 and xbox one.
martin201002 is a glorious beacon of lightmartin201002 is a glorious beacon of lightmartin201002 is a glorious beacon of lightmartin201002 is a glorious beacon of lightmartin201002 is a glorious beacon of lightmartin201002 is a glorious beacon of lightmartin201002 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post

my friend is going to upgrade to BT sports as he's only 30 meg broadband, M+ TV, M phone. His latest bill was £43 odd quid.

How much more will it be for XL tv? You may say "check the website" but i honestly can't make sense of it and i'm sure its not because of all the wine i've drank today. if anyone can tell me based on my friends package how much more he'd need to pay a month for XL i would appreciate it!
monthly cost if he was to do that would be 60.99
Old 15-08-2013, 16:34   #1448
Helix
cf.addict

Services: Full House Bundle with Tivo V6
Helix is just really niceHelix is just really niceHelix is just really niceHelix is just really niceHelix is just really niceHelix is just really nice

Quote:

The website has his package priced at £40.99, adding XL makes it £60.99. Or for £62.99 he could get the Premier Collection and have 60mb BB and an extra V HD box too.
Old 15-08-2013, 16:35   #1449
howardmicks
Inactive

Services: VIP.152b/b,2xTivos,Vm mobile+ipad 4th gen,BT Sports.sky2tbHD,sky3d+ extra+Sports+Movies HD(Murdoch's
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal

Quote:

That's seems expensive I suggest ringing retentions I did this for the ex wife(not joking) she had a TiVo box and a basic box upstairs xl phone and xl TV and 30meg.paying £75 per month she is now on the premier collection with xl phone and came and installed super hub 2 upgraded her to 60 megand swapped old box or a VHd box and she pays £59 per month
Old 15-08-2013, 16:35   #1450
ncfc1902
cf.addict

ncfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond reputencfc1902 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Looking at the website, L Broadband, M phone and XL TV is £56.99 a month (with a VHD box rather than Tivo). Always best to phone up and get a deal though
Old 15-08-2013, 16:36   #1451
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Thinking about all the various channel additions over the past 8 months, surely this has to be Virgins finest year ever in terms of new channel launches?
Absolutely Chad and it does not seem to be stopping there.
Old 15-08-2013, 16:40   #1452
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

Come on Virgin get your finger out, where's Atlantic.....
Old 15-08-2013, 16:42   #1453
howardmicks
Inactive

Sorry sky guys,so just to confirm all bt sports collection is free to xl customers and in hd and with multiroom you are also available to stream on iPad and PC thru TV anywhere.
Whilst sky pay £12 for sd and £15 for hd no multiroom and not available on sky go
And of course a activation charge
Oh dear

---------- Post added at 16:42 ---------- Previous post was at 16:41 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Come on Virgin get your finger out, where's Atlantic.....
Old 15-08-2013, 16:44   #1454
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardmicks View Post
Sorry sky guys,so just to confirm all bt sports collection is free to xl customers and in hd and with multiroom you are also available to stream on iPad and PC thru TV anywhere.
Whilst sky pay £12 for sd and £15 for hd no multiroom and not available on sky go
And of course a activation charge
Oh dear

Brilliant post Howard, after all the crap we got from the Sky boys!! Happy days indeed, and a great big THANK YOU to Virgin Media, well done indeed.....
Old 15-08-2013, 16:50   #1455
howardmicks
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Brilliant post Howard, after all the crap we got from the Sky boys!! Happy days indeed, and a great big THANK YOU to Virgin Media, well done indeed.....
Yer but there a decent bunch of sky boys on here bud
Closed Thread