Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | cant tune in ross satellite

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Freesat & Freeview
Register FAQ Community Calendar

cant tune in ross satellite

Old 21-10-2012, 20:30   #1
barracuda7
Inactive

barracuda7 is an unknown quantity at this point
cant tune in ross satellite

Hi i've just installed a ross satellite system it's not the hd one but the one before that, I'm having real trouble trying to tune it in all i can pick up is some russian and spanish channels , It's set on astra2b2c2d but i can't get any english channels, I've been out and bought a satellite finder but the only one it will find is the one that i've got it set to at the moment which is pointing in the same direction as my sky dish which is supposed to be the right one. Can anyone shed any light on this and is there anything more i could do like getting a better lnb or something. Cheer's.
barracuda7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 21-10-2012, 22:07   #2
LondonRoad
Inactive

Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
Re: cant tune in ross satellite

There's a couple of hours worth of reading on this thread:

Enjoy

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/10...eesat-box.html
LondonRoad is offline   Reply With Quote