Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Unemployment is rising

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Unemployment is rising
Closed Thread

Old 20-04-2012, 09:54   #166
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Unemployment is rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Deegan View Post
You have encouraged people to do all of those things, which makes you just as bad. In fact it makes you worse, because you want other people to do your dirty work for you, because you don't have the bottle.

No Alan, it is absolutely nothing to do with democracy.

---------- Post added at 14:38 ---------- Previous post was at 14:35 ----------

Where does the money come from to pay for those well paid jobs??? If you increase wages, then you increase production costs, and then increase inflation.

---------- Post added at 14:40 ---------- Previous post was at 14:38 ----------

Get a dictonary Alan
For godness sake, all I have done is encorage people to stand up and demand real and radcial change in favour of the working people, the reason why I have suggested these methods becuase they are the only way it is going to be possible

Remember the term:

You provide the pictures, I will provide the War

Also the democracy we have is in favour of the rich, I want that to change

As for the money, it comes from the WEALTHY and BUSINESSES

---------- Post added at 09:45 ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
I know you hate facts Alan but consider this table:

Rank Place GVA per capita
in pounds (dollars in parenthesis)
1 England 20 442 ($31,545)
2 Scotland 19 744 ($30,468)
3 Northern Ireland 15 795 ($24,374)
4 Wales 14 842 ($22,903)

And by region:

1 Greater London 34,200 ($52,776)
2 South East England 20,923 ($32,287)
3 East of England 18,591 ($28,689)
4 South West England 18,211 ($28,102)
5 East Midlands 17,349 ($26,772)
6 North West England 17,263 ($26,639)
7 West Midlands 16,788 ($25,906)
8 Yorkshire and the Humber, England 16,569 ($25,568)
9 North East England 15,621 ($24,106)

This is what each person in each area would get if everybody was paid the same according to the total income of each area. i.e. No rich at all.

Nobody's going to be as well off as you think they'll be under your equality system but I guess that doesn't fit in with your narrow perspective.

Table source
Like you and your friends, you make wrong claims about me, I have not called for people to be as well off, only to have a decent wage to have a decent lifestyle, in other terms a more fianancialy equal place

---------- Post added at 09:47 ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
You appear to be confusing politics with economics.....

Democracy is, imho, about involvement in the political process through delegated or representative means by universal suffrage - what has that got to do with 'a high a growing standard of living' (sic)?
Because a lot of "Democracies" are corrupted by the wealthy and major businesses so that it can be in favour of them (and make then richer) and against the working people (and make then poorer)

---------- Post added at 09:54 ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Or, to put it another way:

Well worth reading in full:

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/finance...he-arithmetic/
Like I have said, we need more that just talking money off the rich (like investing into the economy), but it would help, anyway does it count Tax Evasion and Avoidance?

Remember that newspaper is owned by Billionaires David and Frederick Barclay
Advertisement
Old 20-04-2012, 10:07   #167
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Services: 3 phone lines, 100mb broadband, and TV x2 (including one Tivo)
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze age
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Fry View Post
For godness sake, all I have done is encorage people to stand up and demand real and radcial change in favour of the working people, the reason why I have suggested these methods becuase they are the only way it is going to be possible

Remember the term:

You provide the pictures, I will provide the War

Also the democracy we have is in favour of the rich, I want that to change

As for the money, it comes from the WEALTHY and BUSINESSES

---------- Post added at 09:45 ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 ----------

Like you and your friends, you make wrong claims about me, I have not called for people to be as well off, only to have a decent wage to have a decent lifestyle, in other terms a more fianancialy equal place

---------- Post added at 09:47 ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 ----------

Because a lot of "Democracies" are corrupted by the wealthy and major businesses so that it can be in favour of them (and make then richer) and against the working people (and make then poorer)

---------- Post added at 09:54 ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 ----------

Like I have said, we need more that just talking money off the rich (like investing into the economy), but it would help, anyway does it count Tax Evasion and Avoidance?

Remember that newspaper is owned by Billionaires David and Frederick Barclay
Alan, I think you need to go back into class, as you obviously have a huge amount to learn. Then you can come back to the forum once you know what you are talking about.

Run along now, the teacher is ringing the bell
Old 20-04-2012, 10:18   #168
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Deegan View Post
Alan, I think you need to go back into class, as you obviously have a huge amount to learn. Then you can come back to the forum once you know what you are talking about.

Run along now, the teacher is ringing the bell
It seems that you and your friends are the ones that need to go back to scholl, with all your false claims, and accusations of me being a

"Communist"

"Dictator"

"Terrorist"

"Extremist"

"Dangerous"

"Looney Left"

Good Luck in class
Old 20-04-2012, 10:24   #169
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Yup a list that sums you up perfectly, I am beginning to wonder if you believe in any of it or just get off on the reactions it gives you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Fry View Post
It seems that you and your friends are the ones that need to go back to scholl, with all your false claims, and accusations of me being a

"Communist"

"Dictator"

"Terrorist"

"Extremist"

"Dangerous"

"Looney Left"

Good Luck in class
Old 20-04-2012, 10:32   #170
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
Yup a list that sums you up perfectly, I am beginning to wonder if believe in any of it or just get off on the reactions it gives you.
Sadly for you (and your friends) I beleve that you (and your friends) are 100% WRONG, clearly you (and your friends) use those terms jsut because I stand up for the working people

Here is how I describe you and your friends:

"Defenders of a Failed Economic System"

"Defenders of a Failed Social System"

"Defenders of a Failed Poltical System"

"Promoters of a Failed Economic System"

"Promoters of a Failed Social System"

"Promoters of a Failed Poltical System"

"McCarthyists"

"South African Boar Nationalists"

"Thacherite"

"Reganite"

"Neo Liberals"

"Pro Free Market"

"Eliteist"

May I go on?
Old 20-04-2012, 10:34   #171
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

No you may not.

This has obviously passed its sell-by date. Thread closed to save people from themselves.
Closed Thread