Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Playstation Move

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems

Playstation Move

Old 19-09-2010, 14:27   #16
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Re: Playstation Move

After getting annoyed at enjoying the Sports Champions demo, then it ending too soon. I picked up the full game while getting the grocery shopping. Thank you Sainsbury's.. I'm now recovering from a strenuous table tennis session
Ravenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 19-09-2010, 18:51   #17
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Ended pickng this up myself. Really surprised how good fun it is. Been playing Sports Champions and bought Tumble of the PSN which is a fun little game. Can't wait to see what it can do when put into some of the bigger games. Looking forward to the Heavy Rain Move Patch on wednesday.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 19:12   #18
Fitze73
Inactive

Services: 2 X Sky+HD 1x LG blu ray home cinema, PS3, XBox360,W
Fitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreak View Post
I wondered why you asked me that last night! Keep the reviews coming, Im waiting to see what everyone thinks before I go out and buy it.

Oh btw me and my mate were taking it in turns last night, the horrendous 12kills to 60 deaths was not me

course you were lol.... tbh m8 move is spot on the games are really fun to play its just i had a niggle with my tv its on the rather large side, i sorted the problem by putting a kitchen roll on its end up and putting the camera on top lol will have to send a photo its rather amusing think i will invest in the crown tv clip £4.99 from play.com
Fitze73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 19:30   #19
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Well I saw my bro playing on a Wii earlier and it looked terrible, please tell me that Move isn't the same...
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 22:55   #20
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

I got my Move controller today and downloaded a load of demos off the PSN.

So far its brill and way better than the Wii.
Old 19-09-2010, 23:36   #21
Ravenheart
Inactive

Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal
Ravenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appealRavenheart has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitze73 View Post
i sorted the problem by putting a kitchen roll on its end up and putting the camera on top lol will have to send a photo its rather amusing think i will invest in the crown tv clip £4.99 from play.com
Heheh have to see the improvised stand

Been playing Sports Champions on and off throughout the day, Table Tennis, Bocce, Frisby Golf and the Archery are really enjoyable.

Gladiator almost killed me :P

Not tried Beach Volleyball yet.
Ravenheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2010, 00:05   #22
icestar2
Inactive

icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I got my Move controller today and downloaded a load of demos off the PSN.

So far its brill and way better than the Wii.
Got all the demos downloaded to. Must of been 10-15 gigs worth in the end. Haven't gotten round to playing any of them yet as just been playing Sports Chapmions all the time.

Have to agree with the Wii comment to. Seems so much more fun to play with Move. I'm so sad that the glowing ball excites me though lol.
Old 20-09-2010, 02:17   #23
SideWeaver
Inactive

Services: VIP 50MB Bundle + Extra V+ Box
SideWeaver is an unknown quantity at this point

For months I said I would not even bother getting the Move. I didn't think the idea would work and it was just a cheap way of trying to make more money, by using an idea already out there in the wii. However I completely U-turned when it came out and after seeing some footage on youtube I just had to get it.

I love Racket Sports and the controller etc is super accurate. I know people are not too keen on that ball however it is not that bad at all. When you are using it you are not really going to see it much cause you are really really concentrating on the game.

Big thumbs up from me.
SideWeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2010, 08:49   #24
Fitze73
Inactive

Fitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about them

lets all add each other on psn and we can have a online party!!!!!
Old 20-09-2010, 15:57   #25
icestar2
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWeaver View Post
For months I said I would not even bother getting the Move. I didn't think the idea would work and it was just a cheap way of trying to make more money, by using an idea already out there in the wii. However I completely U-turned when it came out and after seeing some footage on youtube I just had to get it.

I love Racket Sports and the controller etc is super accurate. I know people are not too keen on that ball however it is not that bad at all. When you are using it you are not really going to see it much cause you are really really concentrating on the game.

Big thumbs up from me.
I thought the same tbh. I was going to wait and see how it developed. Then I watched some videos for Sports Champions and it changed my mind. Its fairly well priced to so wouldn't lose to much had I not liked it. Luckily I love it and the tracking seems very good. Very happy buyer.
Old 20-09-2010, 17:35   #26
roger skillin
Inactive

Services: V+ XL,Broadband XXL, Phone with talk unlimited and extra TIVO box
roger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quadsroger skillin has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimt View Post
Well I saw my bro playing on a Wii earlier and it looked terrible, please tell me that Move isn't the same...
Nothing like the Wii, for starters the games are like any other PS3 games, great graphics and the Move is so much better than the Wii controllers.
I brought my Move together with sports champions on friday and my arm really hurts now, I LOVE IT!!!!!

P.S. for anyone wanting to by Racket sports, Tesco is selling it for £32.99 but HMV are selling for £17.99 including free delivery
roger skillin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2010, 19:32   #27
SideWeaver
Inactive

Services: VIP 50MB Bundle + Extra V+ Box
SideWeaver is an unknown quantity at this point

A good game that I like the look of is Tumble, basically a puzzle game that has a jenga like feel to it. It is available on PSN for £7.99 as well so a really good price. Also there is a Heavy Rain Move Edition Demo up on PSN too. I am giving that a try shortly myself.

I was not happy with how Sony pushed the H.R Devs to do it, however it may have some merit. I have never played the game before though bear in mind.
SideWeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2010, 21:06   #28
icestar2
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWeaver View Post
A good game that I like the look of is Tumble, basically a puzzle game that has a jenga like feel to it. It is available on PSN for £7.99 as well so a really good price. Also there is a Heavy Rain Move Edition Demo up on PSN too. I am giving that a try shortly myself.

I was not happy with how Sony pushed the H.R Devs to do it, however it may have some merit. I have never played the game before though bear in mind.
I bought that Tumble. Great little great with a great price. Really shows of the motion 1:1 movment well to.

The Heavy Rain Move patch comes out this wednesday the 22nd. Also David Cage wanted to use Move with Heavy Rain so it was not all Sony pushing for it.
Old 21-09-2010, 15:05   #29
Fitze73
Inactive

ye agree with you there ice.... i thiought the tumble was really good think i might purchase it.........
Old 21-09-2010, 15:14   #30
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

I really enjoyed the Tumble demo. Also The Shoot was enjoyable too.

Kung Fu Rider was really bad IMO.

Going to Get Sports Champion on Friday.