Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Network transfer with the Superhub

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

How do you set up additional email addresses?

Old 03-05-2012, 00:42   #1
the_pidgeon
Inactive

the_pidgeon is a name known to allthe_pidgeon is a name known to allthe_pidgeon is a name known to allthe_pidgeon is a name known to allthe_pidgeon is a name known to allthe_pidgeon is a name known to allthe_pidgeon is a name known to allthe_pidgeon is a name known to all
How do you set up additional email addresses?

Sorry if this is in the wrong area but I need to set up an additional email for the same account?

I just want an address so I can set my mum up with paperless billing as she has no internet or a computer. You used to be able to do it but can't out where.

Thanks in advance....
the_pidgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-05-2012, 02:38   #2
Milambar
Inactive

Milambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do you set up additional email addresses?

Why not just set up a google mail account?

After all VirginMedia use google to provide their email services, all the VM emails are is a fancy front-end to google anyway. So why not cut out the middleman and go directly to google? I use my gmail.com account for paperless billing, so it doesnt have to specifically be a virgin email address.
Milambar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 21:01   #3
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze

it has been ages since I did it but I am sure it was straight forward enough. You have to sign into the virgin online email system and under the account options I am sure it gives you the option to setup up to 10 email addresses for that one account and you can choose which one you want to be the primary.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 13:01   #4
TbGbe
Inactive

Services: Phone M, 10Mb, TV XL (V+)
TbGbe is on a distinguished roadTbGbe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
it has been ages since I did it but I am sure it was straight forward enough. You have to sign into the virgin online email system and under the account options I am sure it gives you the option to setup up to 10 email addresses for that one account and you can choose which one you want to be the primary.
Not quite.
Sign in to "My Virgin Media" (not the email).
You must use the primary email address for your account.
Then you manage your email account and add (virginmedia.com) email addresses.
TbGbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 12:10   #5
Nopanic
Inactive

Nopanic has reached the bronze age
Nopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze age

Its under the My Profile tab, then manage account tab.
Nopanic is offline   Reply With Quote