Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)
Closed Thread

Old 29-05-2017, 19:34   #1426
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
So what is for you OB as one often gets a picture of confusement..
Sky Atlantic, Amazon......
Advertisement
Old 29-05-2017, 20:06   #1427
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Well OB the wait could go on for a fair while yet.
Old 29-05-2017, 20:09   #1428
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Two new channels added to Virgin Media Ireland (Just confirmed today).

Netfilx has appeared on Virgin Ireland Channels 300 and 999 (Viewers press Red to watch channel)

Also "PPV Channel 2" has appeared on Virgin Ireland Channel 862.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 29-05-2017, 20:52   #1429
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Two new channels added to Virgin Media Ireland (Just confirmed today).

Netfilx has appeared on Virgin Ireland Channels 300 and 999 (Viewers press Red to watch channel)

Also "PPV Channel 2" has appeared on Virgin Ireland Channel 862.
PPV channel 2 itv box office?
Old 29-05-2017, 22:10   #1430
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
PPV channel 2 itv box office?
You know as much as me.

Update PPV Channel 2 is on Virgin Ireland Channel 863 not the number listed before.

Information was found by MB HQ using Virgin Media Ireland web site and playing about with their TV Anywhere page.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 30-05-2017, 01:05   #1431
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

It always makes me laugh that members are complaining about problems with VM and any new channels coming.

I know that Talking Pictures is coming in June. Its about time customers with VM spoke with there wallets. And stopped paying subs to VM.

VM is a second rate company whjo don't care aboiut brining channels for customers. And take customers for a ride.

I am always being stopped by sales reps in Hounslow and asking about joining VM. When saying we are with VM. They then asked if they could REDUCE our account. After checking, they stated that we could have a discount as we already had a cheap discount.. When we said we could go over to Sky, they said 'go on then' that's what l call good salesmanship.

Its about time that VM put customers first, and got rid of customers services abroad. Keep CS in the UK.
Old 30-05-2017, 02:16   #1432
jj20x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
An Russian Channel called "Sovershenno Sekretno" has joined WorldBox.
The interesting thing about Worldbox is that it dumps the entire favourites list each time some trivial new stream is added. Very flawed.

---------- Post added at 01:16 ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
Keep CS in the UK.
They should probably all be based in Hounslow with a beefed up sales team.

Old 30-05-2017, 09:28   #1433
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
It always makes me laugh that members are complaining about problems with VM and any new channels coming.

I know that Talking Pictures is coming in June. Its about time customers with VM spoke with there wallets. And stopped paying subs to VM.

VM is a second rate company whjo don't care aboiut brining channels for customers. And take customers for a ride.

I am always being stopped by sales reps in Hounslow and asking about joining VM. When saying we are with VM. They then asked if they could REDUCE our account. After checking, they stated that we could have a discount as we already had a cheap discount.. When we said we could go over to Sky, they said 'go on then' that's what l call good salesmanship.

Its about time that VM put customers first, and got rid of customers services abroad. Keep CS in the UK.
Er, if you stopped paying the subs, you'd stop receiving the channels. Seems to be a bit of a flaw in your argument, Arthur.

If Virgin was that bad, you'd be with Sky for all your pay tv by now, wouldn't you?
Old 30-05-2017, 13:37   #1434
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Er, if you stopped paying the subs, you'd stop receiving the channels. Seems to be a bit of a flaw in your argument, Arthur.

If Virgin was that bad, you'd be with Sky for all your pay tv by now, wouldn't you?
Agree with BIB as you know i had issues with VM rather than bleat on about it i voted with my feet and actually went ahead and cancelled everything and switched, if more people did this to companies instead of moaning on forums vm,sky etc probably do not read then companies will probably sit up and take notice.
Old 30-05-2017, 15:04   #1435
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze

Quote:

You have a Roku stick; why on earth do you need those on Tivo

Talking pictures is a new channel; celebrate it's arrival. The Big ones you want probably aint gonna happen in the near future. We have all the main channels except the currently unavailable few.

And it wasn't rocket science to realise 4K would be a good while down the line before it arrived on VM
Old 30-05-2017, 15:50   #1436
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze

Quote:
still dreaming I see don't hold ya breathe OB
Old 30-05-2017, 16:11   #1437
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
still dreaming I see don't hold ya breathe OB
You know OB as dreaming is his stock and trade when it comes to hoping for the impossible.
Old 30-05-2017, 17:20   #1438
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
You have a Roku stick; why on earth do you need those on Tivo

Talking pictures is a new channel; celebrate it's arrival. The Big ones you want probably aint gonna happen in the near future. We have all the main channels except the currently unavailable few.

And it wasn't rocket science to realise 4K would be a good while down the line before it arrived on VM
Two reasons why I want Amazon and either Sky Atlantic or Now TV Entertainment Pass on Virgin. One is so that all the programmes I want to see are available through the V6 and the other is that the more the V6 is regarded as a comprehensive streaming box, the more attractive this will be to potential subscribers.

More subscribers = more money coming in = more money for new content = very satisfied OLD BOY.

Sorry, but I thought I had already explained this. Virgin will eventually sink if it doesn't keep ahead of (or at least keep up with) the game.

---------- Post added at 16:20 ---------- Previous post was at 16:16 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
You know OB as dreaming is his stock and trade when it comes to hoping for the impossible.
Den, old chap, no matter how old we get, it is always better to look forward rather than back! Hope is what keeps us all going.

Hope for the future, as Paul McCarney says, and he's about 10 years older than me! Play the video on You Tube! Well worth pondering! 😂
Old 30-05-2017, 18:20   #1439
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze

Quote:
Two reasons why I want Amazon and either Sky Atlantic or Now TV Entertainment Pass on Virgin. One is so that all the programmes I want to see are available through the V6 and the other is that the more the V6 is regarded as a comprehensive streaming box, the more attractive this will be to potential subscribers.

More subscribers = more money coming in = more money for new content = very satisfied OLD BOY.

Sorry, but I thought I had already explained this. Virgin will eventually sink if it doesn't keep ahead of (or at least keep up with) the game.

---------- Post added at 16:20 ---------- Previous post was at 16:16 ----------

Den, old chap, no matter how old we get, it is always better to look forward rather than back! Hope is what keeps us all going.

Hope for the future, as Paul McCarney says, and he's about 10 years older than me! Play the video on You Tube! Well worth pondering! ��
and want can VM do if sky wont let anyone have it OB please tell us nothing at all that's what SA will never ever come
Old 30-05-2017, 18:27   #1440
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
and want can VM do if sky wont let anyone have it OB please tell us nothing at all that's what SA will never ever come
Dave, you are so incredibly negative for such a young chap! Nothing is impossible.

Sky have already admitted that things have moved on. The outcome of contractual negotiations between VM and Sky may yet surprise you.
Closed Thread