Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Premier sports offers?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service

Logitech Harmony - favourites not working

Old 25-07-2017, 22:02   #1
andycoleman
Inactive

andycoleman is an unknown quantity at this point
Logitech Harmony - favourites not working

Hi,

I recently took advantage of the Prime day on Amazon and bought a Harmony Elite remote. I have set it up and it seems to work in that I can control the TV and the Virgin TiVo box from the devices button. Problem I have though is with the favourites, if I select Watch TV and go into the list of favourites it is not setting the channel on the TiVo box, it turns on the TB but does nothing with the TiVo.

Just went through the setup again and I think I can see where I am going wrong. We have always kept the TiVo box powered on and when I initially setup the watch tv activity it was turning off the TiVo (because it was already on) and turning on the TV. I removed the TiVo from the activity so now it only has the TV and thus the channel selection is being directed to the TV and not the TiVo.

So is there a way to setup an activity such that it does not attempt to power on the TiVo but does allow me to use the favourites on the TiVo?

Thanks
Andy

Last edited by andycoleman; 25-07-2017 at 22:23.
andycoleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 29-07-2017, 15:35   #2
toady
cf.geek

Services: A mix of XXL and XL
toady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud of
Re: Logitech Harmony - favourites not working

In Harmony

Select Device

Change Device Settings

Power Setting

Select I want to leave this device powered on all the time and follow the rest of the wizard
toady is offline   Reply With Quote