Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. III

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. III
Closed Thread

Old 21-09-2010, 17:42   #1501
ChrisLUFC22
Inactive

Services: Sky Q
ChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to all
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. III

See, good things come to those who wait. Thanks BR, DF, and MB for all info.
Advertisement
Old 21-09-2010, 17:42   #1502
hodgie99
Inactive

Services: XL TV SKY SPORTS AND MOVIES PREMIUM HD TIVO & V+HD Boxes LBB AND M PHONE
hodgie99 has a spectacular aura about themhodgie99 has a spectacular aura about themhodgie99 has a spectacular aura about themhodgie99 has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Red View Post
Thanks for keeping us posted.

Can someone Rep DF please - I have to spread the love
done big red
Old 21-09-2010, 17:43   #1503
ChrisLUFC22
Inactive

ChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to allChrisLUFC22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Thanks for keeping us posted.

Can someone Rep DF please - I have to spread the love
I would - if I knew how to
Old 21-09-2010, 17:44   #1504
Big Red
Inactive

Services: VIP50
Big Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Anyone seen Denphone LOL

---------- Post added at 17:44 ---------- Previous post was at 17:43 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisLUFC22 View Post
I would - if I knew how to
See the scales on the left under DF, click there thats how you Rep people
Old 21-09-2010, 17:45   #1505
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hodgie99 View Post
Could you please confirm if it available to all xl customers at no extra charge
We only have confirmation of the launch and channel, but there is no mention of any extra charge to XL customers.
Old 21-09-2010, 17:46   #1506
ChrisLUFC22
Inactive

Quote:

---------- Post added at 17:44 ---------- Previous post was at 17:43 ----------

See the scales on the left under DF, click there thats how you Rep people
Thanks mate.
Old 21-09-2010, 17:48   #1507
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Anyone seen Denphone LOL
Old 21-09-2010, 17:50   #1508
ChrisLUFC22
Inactive

With Sky1HD launching 1st October, am I right to assume Arts 1 & 2 HD are to launch? No one has mentioned thats all, unless my eyes deceive me.
Old 21-09-2010, 17:51   #1509
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:
With Sky1HD launching 1st October, am I right to assume Arts 1 & 2 HD are to launch? No one has mentioned thats all, unless my eyes deceive me.
Nothing announced, yet.
Old 21-09-2010, 17:52   #1510
Big Red
Inactive

Big Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful oneBig Red is the helpful one

Quote:
I see no reason why not, would of thought part of the same deal.

Will wait and see tomorrow but if not I guess Sky1 HD was the big one to get first.
Old 21-09-2010, 17:53   #1511
ChrisLUFC22
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
Nothing announced, yet.
Ok thanks, in keeping with recent trends I think I might have to have a massive whinge about that
Old 21-09-2010, 17:55   #1512
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Yes l just heard the unconfirmed news about sky one hd l for one am not getting carried away until something official is announced and what channels are actually going to be launching.
Old 21-09-2010, 17:55   #1513
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:
Ok thanks, in keeping with recent trends I think I might have to have a massive whinge about that
ha ha... I'm sure we'll know soon.. as BR says Sky1HD is the main one customers want, so best get that launched first.
Old 21-09-2010, 17:55   #1514
Big Red
Inactive

Just need ESPN America HD to launch on the 4th Oct
Old 21-09-2010, 17:56   #1515
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Yes l just heard the unconfirmed news about sky one hd l for one am not getting carried away until something official is announced and what channels are actually going to be launching.
bless... true to form.

Why do you think it's not launching?
VM have already announced it was launching soon and now staff have been told the launch date.

Quote:
Virgin Media continues to expand its HD line-up with 26 channels launched so far, including E4 HD, ESPN HD, Film4 HD, Living HD, Sky Sports HD 1, Sky Sports HD 2 and a host of Sky Movies channels in HD. With further HD channels due to launch over the coming months, including Sky1 HD, Sky Arts HD and, now Comedy Central HD, Virgin Media will soon offer over 30 HD TV channels.
http://pressoffice.virginmedia.com/p...823&highlight=
Closed Thread