Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs

Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !
Closed Thread

Old 14-03-2017, 20:42   #556
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Brexit

Minister in talks for 'British-only button' for online food shoppers

this'll upset the EU lackeys

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/779...rliament-talks
Old 15-03-2017, 04:19   #557
RizzyKing

Gina miller has become a little full of her own importance and clearly feels she should be included in the government process and it's time she was told to just fade into the background and be quiet. She wants to have her cake and eat it by creating as many problems as she can for brexit and just expecting people to respect her, ironic as she has no respect for a large proportion of the UK population. While i don't condone threats a person with a double digit IQ should know if you raise your head above the parapet your going to attract a negative response from some. She is the epitome of why remain lost the vote and like many remain supporters is doing everything she can to frustrate the process it's time for some tough love from someone she listens too (if there is such a person in her life) and just leave things in the hands of the government.

Old 15-03-2017, 09:29   #558
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

She probably lives in a remainer echo chamber so she's unlikely to hear any contrary views.
Old 15-03-2017, 13:47   #559
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kursk View Post
Are these paid appearances? She was on Andrew Marr too the other week. Is the BBC funding her regularly?
It suits the BBC's remoaning agenda.
Old 15-03-2017, 14:36   #560
Kursk
-.- ..- .-. ... -.-

Kursk has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
It suits the BBC's remoaning agenda.
A woman might be more gainfully employed washing dishes or attending embroidery classes or cooking for a man or.......OUCH, I THINK I'VE JUST BEEN STABBED
Old 15-03-2017, 15:07   #561
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
personally i think she should be deported and banned from ever returning .
What? For doing her utmost to ensure that parliament (which is the ultimate instrument of our democracy) actually gets some say in the biggest thing to happen to the UK in a generation?

If, as has been stated, one of the reasons we are leaving the EU is to return sovereignty to our own democratically elected MPs, why are you so determined to keep them out of the process? Unless you don't trust them to handle the process, in which case, I'd question why you want to give them sovereignty, if they are so untrustworthy.
Old 15-03-2017, 16:30   #562
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
What? For doing her utmost to ensure that parliament (which is the ultimate instrument of our democracy) actually gets some say in the biggest thing to happen to the UK in a generation?

If, as has been stated, one of the reasons we are leaving the EU is to return sovereignty to our own democratically elected MPs, why are you so determined to keep them out of the process? Unless you don't trust them to handle the process, in which case, I'd question why you want to give them sovereignty, if they are so untrustworthy.
I don't think Gina Miller cares one iota about Parliamentary sovereignty in any form, she appeared to just be making a name for herself and using any which way she could via the courts, to delay or stop Brexit and she is still at it, doing pathetic threats to government.
Old 15-03-2017, 17:10   #563
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze

Quote:

You can't tie the hands of the negotiating team; the EU has to know that the UK is prepared to walk away from the deal, if necessary. That is the way to get the best deal.

Giving Parliament the option to send them back to renegotiate, would play right into the EU's hands, in the end would result in very soft Brexit, which is, of course, what Gina Miller really wants; her 'noble aims' stance is nonsense; she has an agenda. An agenda that is pretty clear for most people to see.
Old 15-03-2017, 17:28   #564
RizzyKing

Yeah sorry i don't believe that gina miller is doing any of this in the best interests of the UK she's all about herself and progressing her agenda and damn anything else.

Old 15-03-2017, 19:25   #565
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
A woman might be more gainfully employed washing dishes or attending embroidery classes or cooking for a man or.......OUCH, I THINK I'VE JUST BEEN STABBED
these are the kind of qualities one finds attractive in a woman
Old 15-03-2017, 19:32   #566
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

[QUOTE=papa smurf;35890120]
Quote:
A woman might be more gainfully employed washing dishes or attending embroidery classes or cooking for a man or.......OUCH, I THINK I'VE JUST BEEN STABBED [/QUOTE

these are the kind of qualities one finds attractive in a woman
I find a woman who earns a full time wage more attractive, plus does the dishes, cleaning etc
Old 15-03-2017, 20:01   #567
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

[QUOTE=Mr K;35890121]
Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post

I find a woman who earns a full time wage more attractive, plus does the dishes, cleaning etc
Why can't you do the dishes and cleaning Mr K as you do say you are a jack of all trades.
Old 15-03-2017, 20:39   #568
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Yeah sorry i don't believe that gina miller is doing any of this in the best interests of the UK she's all about herself and progressing her agenda and damn anything else.
I could argue the same about Theresa May, Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage.
Old 15-03-2017, 20:47   #569
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
I could argue the same about Theresa May, Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage.
Nigel Farage is not in government and Theresa May, was in the Remain camp, so your assertion here does not make any sense.
Old 15-03-2017, 21:05   #570
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Quote:
Nice idea and I completely agree. Except for in this instance where it would play into remain and the eu's hands by incentivising the eu to give us a rubbish deal.
Lots of us here have explained this point many, many times. Do you really not understand it?
Closed Thread