Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle

Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Old 23-07-2017, 09:58   #4486
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
My brothers went to a friendly football game yesterday and sadly a supporter collapsed and died at the match.
Yes it is very sad in some ways but at least the fan was doing something he loved at the time and didn't suffer for very long.

In life it's a toss up between the huge shock of a very sudden death as compared to the suffering of a slower and more painful one...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 23-07-2017, 13:23   #4487
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Mixed news today. They are going to arrange radiotherapy to start ASAP so they can reduce the steroids, because the steroids are causing the weakness and lethargy. The oncologist then told me alone that even with radiotherapy, the likely time frame she has left is 3 to 12 months. It knocked me for 6, and then I find out that my mum knew on Wednesday afternoon but didn't tell me. I had to find out today on my own. I am so low right now.
Sorry for the news that you received Mark.
Old 23-07-2017, 14:11   #4488
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Their bring back The Generation Game

http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/22/mel-gi...eboot-6799258/
Old 23-07-2017, 14:38   #4489
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
My brothers went to a friendly football game yesterday and sadly a supporter collapsed and died at the match.
What a shock for him. You never know the minute ,
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2017, 15:36   #4490
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Their bring back The Generation Game

http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/22/mel-gi...eboot-6799258/
Brucie was the best host of that by a country mile.

---------- Post added at 14:36 ---------- Previous post was at 14:32 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
What a shock for him. You never know the minute ,
Sadly life can change in a instant nash as my motto is enjoy ones life as one never knows what is around the corner as sadly for him he is sadly no more and his family have to face the terrible grief of suddenly losing a treasured loved one.
Old 23-07-2017, 15:44   #4491
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Mum really annoying me. Didn't want to know about it being her house when it came to having to have things repaired, now suddenly it's her house again. Make the most of seeing me around here, because I would rather be homeless when my Nan dies than live here still.

In fact, I wish it was me with the brain tumours.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2017, 16:05   #4492
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Mark posting on my phone so hopefully it will upload. Mark just concentrate on your Nan atm try and not let your Mum bother you I know it is hard when you have a relative that screams me me me but on occasions like this your Mum and her views really are not the most important matter nor person here. You and I both know it's your Nan so you just carry on being you and caring for your Nan.

---------- Post added at 15:05 ---------- Previous post was at 15:01 ----------

I will pm you later today or tomorrow if that's ok
Old 23-07-2017, 16:53   #4493
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

That's fine weenie. I just feel like rubbish because it's just like it was 20 years ago. Everything is my fault, and I am sick of it.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2017, 18:44   #4494
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

you can get a poxy mobile signal up Mt Everest but can O2 get me a signal, I'm at the point of cancelling my contract, they will be joining EE.
#
Old 23-07-2017, 20:20   #4495
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

EE are very good in my experience.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2017, 21:08   #4496
richard s
Permanently Banned

Services: Tivo XL 150mb broadband L phone
richard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful onerichard s is the helpful one

Cheers for the info MarkC and PapaSmurf shall try on monday.
richard s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2017, 22:51   #4497
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
That's fine weenie. I just feel like rubbish because it's just like it was 20 years ago. Everything is my fault, and I am sick of it.
Mark don't you dare let anyone make you feel like this do what I now do and that is I just smile at her it will really warm her heart (which I doubt) or really annoy her (which I hope it does) in fact I know it does as she said to my Dad that I was being a betch to her and my Dad said all I see is that your sister is being polite and just smiling because I suspect your making her feel awkward or maybe it's a nervous thing that we have never noticed before, he also said to my sister look you complain when she cries now your complaining now she smiles and I just thought BINGO...
Old 24-07-2017, 17:26   #4498
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Aaaahhhh dialysis- blood blood everywhere I tell you!
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2017, 20:08   #4499
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
Aaaahhhh dialysis- blood blood everywhere I tell you!
So sorry to hear that dilli.
Old 24-07-2017, 21:43   #4500
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star

Sainsburys online ordering system.

All the way to the end before they tell you an item is not in stock....
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote