Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | blinking ethernet light

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media Internet Service

Very slow BB LB, Beds
Closed Thread

Old 17-12-2003, 17:09   #1
HornetUK
Inactive

HornetUK is an unknown quantity at this point
Very slow BB LB, Beds

My BB has been slow all day, including some pages not loading at all. This is a repeat of the service I had about a month ago. Why has it come back again?

My speed test come back all in the 200's I'm o 600k service!
Advertisement
Old 17-12-2003, 17:23   #2
Sociable
Inactive

Sociable has entered a golden reputation eraSociable has entered a golden reputation eraSociable has entered a golden reputation eraSociable has entered a golden reputation eraSociable has entered a golden reputation eraSociable has entered a golden reputation eraSociable has entered a golden reputation eraSociable has entered a golden reputation eraSociable has entered a golden reputation eraSociable has entered a golden reputation eraSociable has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Very slow BB LB, Beds

Have pm'd a proxy server that has improved my browsing no end after a chat with a nice guy at luton who I cant name cos he agreed with me that viewing this site should be easier than I was finding it today.

He sends his regards to all our members though LOL

EDIT: Do wish NTL would learn they are supposed to use Proxy servers not poxy ones
Old 17-12-2003, 17:29   #3
SMHarman
Inactive

Services: Cablevision
SMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronze
SMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronzeSMHarman is cast in bronze

More of the same...

http://forum.nthellworld.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5310

Admins may want to combine...
Old 18-12-2003, 11:19   #4
SuBtaFuGe
Inactive

SuBtaFuGe is an unknown quantity at this point

HornetUK, I am also in the Beds area, and was having utterly crap web browsing for the same period of time. I just started trying some of the proxy servers that are listed (not sure what the link was atm). I finally found one that makes browsing very good. But I don't want to have to use a proxy, I never had to before Anyway, just give a couple of different proxies a go (none of the luton/beds proxies worked for me...ended up using an oxfordshire proxy...)
Old 18-12-2003, 11:58   #5
Neil
Inactive

Neil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze array
Neil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze arrayNeil has a bronze array

Thread closed due to duplication-link to original provided.
Closed Thread