Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Firmware 3.30

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems

PS3

Old 15-04-2010, 18:21   #1
Barewolf
Inactive

Services: Talk Talk 1.5mb wishing it was Virgin 20mb
Barewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful one
Send a message via MSN to Barewolf
Question PS3

Anyone got a PS3?

I'm bored and want to make use of the online play feature but i'm new to it, not sure where to start.

i have tiger woods 2010 and ive managed to play a game with 4 people online, but thats as far as ive got
Barewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 15-04-2010, 18:33   #2
dd11
Inactive

Services: XL V+ HD - 50mb Broadband, XL Phone - Free Satellite
dd11 is on a distinguished roaddd11 is on a distinguished road
Re: PS3

Sounds like you have already started what games do u have with network capabilities?
dd11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 19:34   #3
Barewolf
Inactive

Barewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful one

i got loads of games

ff8
tiger woods 2010
burnout paradise
fight night 4

add me as kassponia

im trying to get my bluetooth mic to work during play but it doesnt want to do it, it works in settings accessories, just not in game

confused
Old 15-04-2010, 19:38   #4
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M

loads? I've got Burnout Paradise out of that list, it's quite fun but the multiplayer lacks something, i've not played it in a while now
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 19:45   #5
Barewolf
Inactive

tekken 6
burnout paradise
need for speed shift
gta 4
batman
sonic unleashed
call of duty 4
assasins creed 2
mortal combat universe
metal gear solid 4
alien vs predator
ff8
fallout 3

thats about it
Old 15-04-2010, 19:46   #6
speedfreak
Inactive

Services: VM phone TV 50Mbps BB
speedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appeal
speedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appeal

have you tried cod4 online?
speedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 19:49   #7
Barewolf
Inactive

i havent yet cos i dunno if anyone can hear me or not, im a PS3 virgin with no friends lol
Old 15-04-2010, 20:06   #8
speedfreak
Inactive

speedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appealspeedfreak has a bronzed appeal

Back to the mic thing then, when you are setting it up and you pick the input mic/output to TV (for now) , can you hear yourself back through the TV and see the equaliser bar rising and falling?
Old 15-04-2010, 20:12   #9
Barewolf
Inactive

yeah that works fine its set up ok in settings

---------- Post added at 19:12 ---------- Previous post was at 19:12 ----------

ive even done the voice changer so it does playback and input correctly
Old 15-04-2010, 20:13   #10
speedfreak
Inactive

what makes you think it isnt working in a game then?
Old 15-04-2010, 20:17   #11
Barewolf
Inactive

ive said hello and no one replies, and ive messaged people ive played golf with and they said they didnt hear me.
Old 16-04-2010, 09:06   #12
dannyboy91uk
Inactive

Services: Sky World TV Sky +/Sky HD 100 MB Virgin Broadband.
dannyboy91uk is an unknown quantity at this point

I could play Alien Vs Predator with you sometime, I don't really go on the PS3 often, but I have all the newer released games since October when I bought my PS3 slim. I'm kind of a PC fanboy , although I have a PS3 and buy the majority of the games on there I do prefer the PC, but I like top graphics and unfortunately my PC can't handle them.

Send me your username if you would like me to add you, I would just like to say I'm not very good at PS3 online multiplayer I don't mind playing though.
dannyboy91uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 09:40   #13
dd11
Inactive

Services: XL V+ HD - 50mb Broadband, XL Phone - Free Satellite
dd11 is on a distinguished roaddd11 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barewolf View Post
tekken 6
burnout paradise
need for speed shift
gta 4
batman
sonic unleashed
call of duty 4
assasins creed 2
mortal combat universe
metal gear solid 4
alien vs predator
ff8
fallout 3

thats about it
GTA 4 is insainly fun when you play online, makes the game so much more worth it. Yeah i'll add you.
dd11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2010, 12:03   #14
Barewolf
Inactive

My Username is "Kassponia" Without the Quotes

I did manage to get the Mic working last night so it does work, however I was playing with people in America most of the time

It was funny because I googled "How to talk on Bluetooth headset for PS3" and I came accross a topic where someone replied to someones question of why he couldnt hear anyone talking via PS3, the reply was that no one talks on the PS3 and to get an X-box

Not much use help wise but still amusing.

Anyway ill look out if you add me, im not around until tomorrow night though as im off to manchester today to see my parents, if i eventually get off this chair and have a shave that is.

does anyone know if gran tourismo 5 will have multiplayer?
Old 18-04-2010, 12:47   #15
Fitze73
Inactive

Services: 2 X Sky+HD 1x LG blu ray home cinema, PS3, XBox360,W
Fitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about themFitze73 has a spectacular aura about them

if anyone fancies a game on mw2 im always adding new people my psn is jethrotull1973
Fitze73 is offline   Reply With Quote